Areas of service:Greensboro, Winston Salem, High Point, Salisbury, Lexington, Burlington, Asheboro, Thomasville, Kernersville and Clemmons
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
- Fixr Bronze Member
Contact Clean Sweep
Request an estimate
Clean Sweep - High Point, NC
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that William Packett may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Clean Sweep
Hi, I am William Packett, the owner of Clean Sweep. We have specialized in cleaning services for almost fifteen years now and recently opened this small cleaning business of our own about 2 years ago.
We specialize in any and all cleaning needed no matter the job we get it done. We clean businesses, homes, houses for sale or rent, inside and outside the home or business.
We also offer other amenities that others do not, example of things we offer that others don't would be pet grooming and walking, washing your car, yard maintenance and much, much more.
We do what is needed to satisfy our customers. We always have a smile on our face and are thankful for your business.
Contact us! We look forward to speaking with you. Thank you and have a wonderful day.
Questions and answers
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
After the work is finished we will walk through with the customer and verify the satisfaction of the services provided. If there is something we missed we will gladly complete what we had missed for your satisfaction.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
In the last 12 months we have managed to build our company. We have walked door to door handing out business cards. we have went above and beyond to advertise our company. Along our journey we have met many wonderful people and plan to meet many more. We have had and continue to receive many good customers that keep using our services.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
We have #1 cleaning service certification of satisfaction. we also have a customer service certificate for best customer service.
- How did you get started?
We have been working in cleaning for fifteen years and decided that we know enough now to try out our own business.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
We wish that customer really knew how much of a joy it is for us to be able to provide our services to them and their families.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
They need to know the square footage of their house, how big the job is, and what all kinds of services they will need from us for us to complete our job.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We specialize in cleaning, sweeping, mopping, making beds, washing walls, taking care of pets, vacuuming, dusting and much more. We specialize in more things than we can even list.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
We do not know how many projects we do a year but we do know that we have very many satisfied customers that always use our services over another cleaning service. we know that we always make room for more customers.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
We generally get a lot of residential customers. we deal more with cleaning peoples home than anything else.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
I would recommend that our customers ask us about our discounts and promotions to receive cheaper or even free cleaning services.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
customers do not know all the services we offer. All of our customers need to know that we will tell them everything that they want to know no question is too big or too small for us. nor is a job too big or too small.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Customers should ask what the price is. They should also ask what that price includes. Customers may also ask for recent references. They should also ask for availability.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
What cleaning products are used? the answer would be any cleaning products you would like us to use.
How much is it going to cost? that's when we would answer by saying we will come out and give you a free estimate or we can give you the best estimate by phone.
- What brands or products do you work with?
In our business we use many cleaning products. We generally use products that are requested by the customer such as organic and name brand products. what ever makes our customers happy.