Clean4Real Cleaning Services
Areas of service:Jacksonville, Orange Park, Middleburg, Ponte Vedra Beach, Atlantic Beach and Jacksonville Beach
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Clean4Real Cleaning Services
Jacksonville House & Office Cleaning Services
Request an estimate
Clean4Real Cleaning Services - Jacksonville, FL
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Olena Loun may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Clean4Real Cleaning Services
Clean4Real is a residential and commercial Jacksonville, FL cleaning service determined to provide high quality house and office cleaning services.
We offer a healthy, non-toxic environment, a consistently clean and dust-free result, and reasonable rates for a high value return on your time saving investment.
Contact us for more details!
Questions and answers
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
1. Are you insured? This means adequate liability insurance. Ask to see a copy of their insurance certificate.
2. Do you carry worker’s compensation insurance? (Find out what your state requirements are) A good service will cover workers with WC even if they fall under the states minimum requirements.
3. Will employees or independent contractors clean my home?
4. What does your pre-employment screening consist of? Do you perform criminal background checks on all employees?
5. Who will be cleaning my house? One person? A team? Is there a trained crew leader or crew manager on-site at all times?
6. How do you train your employees, do you have a formal training program?
7. Do you provide a satisfaction guarantee with your services?
8. Make sure all expectations are clear and up front. Ask about any service or task that you expect to be performed that is not mentioned or listed by the owner/ manager.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
The most requested house cleaning service is our Routine House Cleaning Service. It is used to maintain the cleanliness of your home with our weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly services. It is our most common cleaning service for residential clients on a consistent cleaning schedule. It includes kitchen and bathroom cleaning, living room & dining rooms, dusting & floor cleaning. Visit www.clean4real.com to see our itemized cleaning list.
To bring your house to a "ready to show" condition, you can request a one-time cleaning. That cleaning package is designed for move-in/move-out, tenant-ready apartment, condo and house cleaning, and/or deep cleaning (also called spring cleaning).
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Clean4Real offers reliable, affordable and consistent house cleaning, maid services, move-in/move-out cleaning, tenant-ready rental properties cleaning.
Besides maid services, our cleaning services include specialized cleanings such as carpet cleaning, window cleaning, and upholstery cleaning.
We also specialize in commercial cleaning services for offices, medical centers, churches, learning centers
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
Q: Do I have to be at home or in the office during cleanings?
A: Because we have a wide cleaning time-frame, most of our customers aren't there, however they trust Clean4Real with the key to their home or office. For additional security, all keys are individually coded and cross-referenced. This also ensures only your regular professional cleaning team has access during a cleaning.
Q: How do I pay for the cleaning services?
A: Payments are due the day of your scheduled cleaning service. Most customers find it convenient to simply leave a check in the home, made payable to Clean4Real, however we also accept credit card payments via Paypal for your security.
For commercial properties and offices, we accept payment through the mail or in our office.
Q: Do I provide cleaning supplies or equipment?
A: No. Every Clean4Real cleaning service crew comes prepared with all the cleaning supplies necessary. However, if requested and provided, we are happy to clean with your preferred products.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
A cleaning company will make your home clean and provide you with free time to do things that you really enjoy. However, cleaning companies charge for the amount of cleaning they do based on time or on a condition of your home. One of the things you could do to reduce the cost of cleaning is de-cluttering.
Controlling clutter is a major part of keeping a house clean. Removing unwanted and unnecessary items from your home means you have less to clean. The added benefit is that clutter can be turned into extra cash through yard sales. Getting rid of items that aren't need will cut your cleaning time and expenses drastically.
- How did you get started?
My friend had a short-notice guests coming to her house. She was overwhelmed with her kids and just couldn't find any extra time to clean the house. I offered her my help. She was amazed at how clean her kitchen and living areas looked after I cleaned it. She said that I could do that professionally...
Now I have a great team of well-trained, dedicated professionals who make-up a core of the Clean4Real cleaning company, bringing clean happiness to the homes and offices in Jacksonville, FL.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Each of our customers gets regular reminders about scheduled cleaning session.
Once the services performed, the customer is offered a cleaning service satisfaction form.
In addition to our regular services, we offer our clients the following:
Light fixtures cleaning*
Packing and unpacking
- Included in spring/deep cleaning