Clear Crossway Solutions
Areas of service:Houston, Spring, Pasadena, Katy, Sugar Land, Humble, Missouri City, Kingwood, Cypress, Richmond, Tomball, Magnolia, Rosenberg and Stafford.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Clear Crossway Solutions
Tax Services, Notary, Translations
Request an estimate
Clear Crossway Solutions - Houston, TX
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Alvaro Joshua Molina may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Clear Crossway Solutions
Clear Crossway Solutions offers the best and most up to date information by working with reputable partners and by utilizing the latest tax software in order to provide the best service or product to you.
Our services include:
• Income Tax Preparation
• Notary Public
• Personal Finance Marketing Ideas for Businesses
We dedicate ourselves to serving our customers’ needs. Contact us!
Questions and answers
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
As a leading provider of multi services here at Clear Crossway Solutions I take pride in offering the best and most knowledgeable up to date information using the latest tax software’s and working with reputable partners in order to deliver the best product or service to you. We are dedicated to serving the needs of our customers each and every day. We have been servicing the community of Houston and Katy for four years in the area of financial matter such as Income Taxes Preparations, Notary Public, Bankruptcies, Divorce, CPR 1St Aid services, Money wires and Courier services to Latin America and much more. We also have extensive experience in the are of personal finance marketing ideas for businesses. I graduated with a Bachelors’ of Science in Legal studies from Kaplan University. Moreover I have worked in sales and enjoy helping the community by offering what my services. Here at Genesis Multi-services you will be treated as a person and not just a number, and that makes all the difference in the world.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Receive continued high-quality professional services, from Clear Crossway Solutions based in Houston. Whether your project is large or small we can provide the resources and solutions you need to get the job done right. My track record for consistency, timely service, and subject matter expertise make insurmountable tasks possible to overcome.
My multifaceted company is here to assist by providing a wide range of services at affordable prices. To speak with an experienced member of staff, simply contact us we are convinently located in west Houston near Katy, or simply call to set up an appiontment at your earliest convenience.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
1. No sales pressure. It's hard to trust people who are pressuring you into services or products you don't want or need. Instead, recommendations and strategies are provided along with their rationale--and you make the final choice. This is not a commissions-only firm that has to make its quota at the end of the month!
2. Flat fees. At CCS Tax & Financial Services, you'll always know exactly what you are getting and what you are paying. No surprise invoices or fees. And no hourly "run-ups" to use up a retainer fee.
If any recommendation would result in Delfau Tax & Financial Services receiving payment from a product vendor (such as a life insurance company), you will be informed at the time of the recommendation.
3. Easy-to-follow and useful strategies. What good is a big, fancy pile of charts and graphs if you can't understand them? Here you will have someone who actually listens to your needs and addresses them in language you can understand. If you need a refresher on your tax or financial terminology, not to worry. You'll receive the help you need to make informed decisions.
4. Scheduling flexibility. If it's difficult for you to meet during traditional business hours, that's okay. If you are in the Greater Danbury area, meetings can be held in your home, office or another agreed-upon location in the evenings or on Saturday mornings. If you are further away, it's always possible to communicate with you via telephone, Skype, e-mail and/or snail mail--whatever is best for you!