CMG Construction & Remodeling/ CMG Exteriors
Areas of service:Saint Charles, Florissant, Ballwin, Saint Peters, Chesterfield, O Fallon, Fenton, Maryland Heights, Washington and Lake Saint Louis
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
- Fixr Bronze Member
Contact CMG Construction & Remodeling/ CMG Exteriors
Construction and Remodeling
Request an estimate
CMG Construction & Remodeling/ CMG Exteriors - Lake Saint Louis, MO
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Chris Yates may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About CMG Construction & Remodeling/ CMG Exteriors
Hi, I'm Chris. I've been in the construction business for over 10 years, and have owned my own company 4 years. My business is a full-service remodeling company and our main objective is to reach your goals and at the same time save you money.
Your home is an important investment, let us help it grow!
Some of our services:
- Basement finish
- Kitchen remodel
- Bathroom remodel
- Room Additions
- Custom trim work
- Drywall/Drywall repair
- Custom tile work
- Handyman services
- Screened/Sun Rooms
Contact us today!
Questions and answers
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
See services listed above. We specialize in kitchen remodel, bathroom remodel, basement finish. We can help you meet some of your budget needs and give you ideas to save money, and at the same time, make major improvements.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
There are areas of your project that you can save money in and there are areas that you do not want to skip out on. If you are looking to save money call us and we can go over your projects, options and together we can try and work within your budget.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Kitchen remodel, bath remodel, basement finish. We get a lot of calls in just wanting to change out water closets, vanities and some tile flooring.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
In my profession there are some contractors that have given us "good guys" a bad name. My profession can be difficult in this aspect because people are hesitant to trust us. I am one of the "good guys" and I will do your project right the first time at a good price.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
12-24 projects from small to large. As a owner operator, I do not take on more than I can handle. On major remodels we try and not have more than 2 going at a time.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
Do you have insurance? YES
Do you have references? YES
Do you, as the owner, work on the job? YES
Are your subcontractors licensed? YES, our subcontractors are Master Electricians and Master Plumbers.
Do you provide a warranty? YES, we provide a 1 year workmanship warranty. Some of our projects have longer warranties. We provide at least a 1 year warranty on all of our projects.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
1 year warranty on all labor completed.nnWe do a full walk-through after the project is completed with the client. This ensures all aspects of the project are 100% to their satisfaction.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
Every job. I don't leave any job until the client is 100% satisfied. We provide a 1 year warranty on all of the work that we do. So we do it right, on every job, the first time.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I am also a Certified Real Estate Appraiser. I started off a long time ago in this industry, so I know what projects can help your home hold, and possibly, increase the value.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Details of your project, a rough budget and your requirements for the contractors, i.e., insurance, references, etc.
- What brands or products do you work with?
We work with the best products available depending on your specific project. We deal with the best suppliers in the area to make sure you have the best lumber, cabinets, electrical items, plumbing items and flooring material. If you are interested in a product that is new to the market, just ask and we can do the research for you to make sure that is the best product for your project.
- How did you get started?
Started in real estate over 10 years ago. After seeing some contractors take advantage of some clients I decided to step in. I have been in business for over 3 years and love my job.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Do you have insurance?nnDo you have references?nnDo you do the work yourself?nnCan I see some photos of past jobs?nnAre you local?
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
Certified Lead Based Paint Abatement. We are members of a number of groups and clubs within the construction and remodeling industry.