Coastline Pools & Spas
Huntington Station, NY
Areas of service:Huntington Station, Bay Shore, Massapequa, Brentwood, Lindenhurst, Levittown, Westbury, Huntington, West Babylon, Hicksville, East Meadow, Smithtown, Central Islip, Wantagh, Farmingdale, East Northport, Commack, Deer Park, Plainview, West Islip, Amityville, Massapequa Park, Syosset, Bethpage, Seaford and Northport.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Coastline Pools & Spas
Gunite and Vinyl Swimming Pools and Spas
Request an estimate
Coastline Pools & Spas - Huntington Station, NY
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Troy Berliner may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Coastline Pools & Spas
We have provided over twenty-five years of gunite and vinyl construction, renovation, service, and maintenance in Long Island, NY. We are authorized warranty centers for Raypak, Hayward, Polaris, Zodiac and Beachcomber hot tubs.
Specialty services include:
- Pool and spa openings
- Acid wash
- Plaster and tile repair
- Vinyl liners
- Filter and heater installations and repairs
We have a three-thousand-sq.-ft. retail store filled with pool and spa chemicals, parts, toys floats, and accessories.
Questions and answers
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Check on all the information about the company and the owner you're doing business with.
- What brands or products do you work with?
Beachcomber hot tubs
- How many projects do you average in a year?
100-200 projects a year.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
That its not about the price of something; it's about the value of something, which is made up of the price and the service behind it.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
We have a retail store for all after market accessories, toys, and chemicals. We offer computerized water testing.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Are they licensed and insured?
How long have they been in business?
Are they members of the NESPA?
Are they manufacturer trained?
Do they subcontract any of there work out?
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
Suffolk County License
Nassau County License
Member of NESPA
Member of Aquatic Association of America
Masters of Aquatic Engeneering
Member of Pool Builder Association
- How did you get started?
I started the business twenty-five years ago as a means to put myself through college and receive a masters degree.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Shop around and get free estimates.
Verify your comparing apples to apples.
Verify the contractor's certifications.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We specialize in residential and commercial Gunite and Vinyl swimming pools and spas