COE Computer Repair & Service, LLC
Areas of service:Newport News, Hampton, Portsmouth, Williamsburg, Suffolk, Yorktown and Smithfield
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact COE Computer Repair & Service, LLC
Professional Computer Repair Service
Request an estimate
COE Computer Repair & Service, LLC - Smithfield, VA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Calvin Evans may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About COE Computer Repair & Service, LLC
Has something gone wrong with your desktop or laptop? Maybe it's just suddenly stopped working, or perhaps it is running slower than it did before. Whatever the problem, I am the guy you need to fix it. With my help, your computer will work faster and be more efficient. With my advice and support, hopefully we can avoid any more problems in the future.
You will never again have to deal with unplugging or disconnecting computer components to get your system fixed. It will all be done for you. I come to you. Upon completion, everything will be reconnected and powered up to show you that your problem is resolved.
On-site computer repair and service is offered to home computer users and home-based business users in all of Isle of Wight County, VA and the surrounding areas.
• New Computer Setup
• Computer Tune-up
• Data Backup
• Data Recovery
• Email Setup & Troubleshooting
• Printer/Scanner Installation
• Hardware/Software Installation
• Computer Updates/Upgrades
• Virus/Spyware/Malware Removal
• Wireless Network Setup
Questions and answers
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I am an experienced CompTIA A+ Certified Computer Technician and Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) with a home-based business in Smithfield, VA. I have over 15 years experience in desktop and laptop computer hardware and software support. My mission is to provide exceptional service to each customer. All questions will be answered cheerfully. I understand that there is no better advertising than a satisfied customer. Advanced and novice users alike will find value in the services I offer.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Have the technician visit your home or office and evaluate your surroundings and your needs. This could help the customer save money because the technician will determine what the customer has and what is needed to complete the project.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
I specialize in computer hardware installation and configuration. This includes setting up computers, printers, scanners, software installation and configuration. Also specialize in the installation and configuration of home wireless networks and Virus/Malware/Spyware Removal.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
The project that I am most proud of is the installation of new computers and the setup and configuration of a small wired and wireless network for a local church using both the new and donated used computers.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
One of the first questions a potential customer should ask is what qualifications they have in the area of computer repair. Another question to know is if the person has experience fixing computers. Another great aspect to check is the price.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
CompTIA A+ Certified Computer Technician and Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) .
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Free support will be provided for problems to be resolved from the service order that were not resolved for up to 7 days from the date on the invoice.