College Lawn Cuts
Areas of service:Fall River, Taunton, Bridgewater and Lakeville
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact College Lawn Cuts
Lawn Care and Trimming
Request an estimate
College Lawn Cuts - Lakeville, MA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that William Curtin may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About College Lawn Cuts
College Lawn Cuts specializes in mowing, bagging, trimming and blowing. We come prepared with a fleet of commercial mowers.
We take on the grass. We provide services like hardscaping, edging, weeding and mulch.
Ask us to do anything, and we will do it, from sealcoating all the way to bush trimming, contact us!
Questions and answers
- What brands or products do you work with?
We work with a Wright stand-on mower and a Scag walk-behind mower. We use 3it weedwackers, a back pack blower and always have the bush trimmers on hand if needed.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
- We will place an invoice with the address and billing information. We accept cash or checks.
- We give a 10-day wait and expect the money.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
We understand what we are doing, and we do it well. No questions asked, no worries. We do our best work on every yard.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We specialize in a wide range of services, any type of yard work. Although our major service is lawn mowing, making the lines is our specialty.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Not bagging the lawn. There is no need to bag a lawn on a weekly schedule. The grass clipping can provide the lawn with vitamins and minerals.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
They should ask questions like:
Do you have lawn mowers? If so, are they professional-grade?
Are you a reliable worker? Being able to manage the business is a hard task.
Can you put me on a weekly and/or every-other-week schedule?