College Works Painting
Areas of service:Columbus, Westerville, Dublin, Hilliard, Grove City, Reynoldsburg, Pickerington, Powell, London and Galloway
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact College Works Painting
Request an estimate
College Works Painting - Columbus, OH
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Amy Lonsdale may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About College Works Painting
I am Amy Lonsdale. I am a local branch manager for College Works Painting for Upper Arlington and the Greater Columbus area. This is a business internship, training us to provide great customer service.
The painters are college students who are thoroughly trained by Sherwin Williams. The company has been around for 20 years, this being the fifth year in Ohio.
We offer a free estimate to anyone looking in getting their house painted over the summer; so feel to contact us!
Questions and answers
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
It's very important to know what areas need painted the most, the last time you painted your house, the year your house was built (for lead purposes), and what your looking for in your paint job.
- What brands or products do you work with?
We work only with Sherwin William's paints. We are their second largest client, behind the army. Sherwin Williams also trains all of our painters.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
I'm not trying to scam you out of your money. I am a college student learning to receive recommendations for my future endeavors. I want to provide the best customer service that I can. The trade that I am working in isn't known well for their customer relations, but I'm here to prove that you can get great customer service with some of us in this industry.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
To save money in the long run, it is important to paint as soon as you can once you see peeling paint. Your house is your biggest asset and it needs to be protected from the weather.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
We offer a two-year warranty for jobs that are one coat and a five-year warranty for jobs that are two coats.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
- What makes you qualified for the job compared to other companies out there?
- Why should I choose to work with you?