Castro Valley, CA
Areas of service:San Francisco, Oakland, Fremont, Hayward, San Mateo, Concord, Daly City, Berkeley, Redwood City, San Leandro, Palo Alto, Walnut Creek, Richmond, Pittsburg, Alameda, Union City, Pleasanton, South San Francisco, San Pablo, Castro Valley, Danville, Martinez, San Ramon, Newark, Burlingame, San Bruno, Menlo Park, Pleasant Hill, Dublin, San Carlos, San Lorenzo, Belmont, El Sobrante, Emeryville, Lafayette, El Cerrito, Hercules and Millbrae.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Colorblast Painting
Request an estimate
Colorblast Painting - Castro Valley, CA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Nathan Martinez may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Colorblast Painting
Since 2010, ColorBlast Painting has guaranteed that the service we provide is many strokes above the rest. We know that when choosing a painting contractor you want someone you can trust not only inside or outside your home, but around your family and pets also.
We are licensed, bonded and insured. We also know youíre looking for quality workmanship at an affordable price. Thatís why at ColorBlast Painting, we take all the necessary procedures to do the job properly each and every time.
We are clean, fast and efficient, to make your painting experience as easy as possible. Contact us!
Questions and answers
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
My recommendation is to not go cheap with your most prized investment which is your home. I have found that in my trade you typically get what you pay for.
- What brands or products do you work with?
We work with Kelly Moore Paints, Sherwin Williams, And benjamine moore paints to provided you with the highest quality paints on the market.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
I average anywhere from 250-30 homes a year. Colorblast Painting specializes in residential repaints.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We specialize in:nn* Interior and Exterior Paintingn* Commercial / Residentialn* Crown Moldingsn* Base Boardsn* Door Installationn* Deck Stainingn* Texturingn* Wallpaper Removal n* Faux Finishingn* Elastomeric Paintingn* Dryrot Repairn* Cabinet Refinishingn
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
We offer a 2 year standard warranty, A 5 year premium warranty and Our Colorblast All Weather Protection system 7 year Warranty. The key to a long lasting paint job is to wash your house once a year, Thats why with our premium warranty's we will come back and WASH YOUR HOUSE ON A REGULAR schedule for just $250.00 at least a $500.00 value.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
- How long have you been painting?n* Are you licensed, bonded and insured?n* How much is it going to cost?
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
We are a Lead safe certified firm. we are also service magic accredited contractors, and accredited by the BBB.
- How did you get started?
I got started painting when I was about 19 years old. I was working my way through college, I didn't think I would love painting so much so I decided to take my contractors license. I passed with flying colors and started colorblast painting.