Comet Landscaping & Construction, Inc.
Areas of service:Centereach, Selden, Coram, Medford and Port Jefferson Station
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Comet Landscaping & Construction, Inc.
Landscaping and Construction Expert
Request an estimate
Comet Landscaping & Construction, Inc. - Coram, NY
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Tom CometLandscaping may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Comet Landscaping & Construction, Inc.
Established in 1997 with bobcat services, Comet specializes in all phases of landscape installations.
In addition to landscaping services, we offer:
- Site restorations
- Focal points
- Design work
- Planting trees and shrubs
- Bobcat services
- NDS drainage installations
- Drainage solutions
- Snow plowing
- Sanding services
- Loader Work
Questions and answers
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
1) If Your Compnay Is Licensed and Insured
2) How long you have been in business
3) Have you done this type of work before?
4) Do you have recommendations?
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
Back In The Summer Of 2011 We Successfully Completed And Incorporated A Flowing Consistency Landscaped Area Between Two Parcials Of Property Incorporating 2 Coral Bark Maple Trees, 12 Large Size Andromedas, Numerous Hydrandras, Perennial Grasses etc. nnThe Homeowners Had Purchased A Corner Lot And Wanted It To Be Landscaped With The Same Plant Material That We Had Planted Back In 2004 On Their PropertynnSo We Where Asked To Come Up With A Design In Which Case We Did And Completed The Project Which Took 2 Weeks To Complete.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
We Average About Six To Eight Landscape Projects Per Year Along With Keeping Up with Reapeat Customers, There Are Also Many Small Day Jobs With The BobCat
- How did you get started?
I Established The Company Back In 1997 Following Twenty One Plus Years Of Working Within The Outdoor Industry And Finding A Love And Passion For It
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
To have on hand a Copy of your Property Survey which would allow us to know exactly where underground utilies may lie along with drywells etc.. also for measurment purposes
Depending on the work, a mark out maybe required to determine underground utilities before any digging.
This will take several days after it has been called in by my company.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Landscape Design Work, Bob Cat Services, Grading, Demolition, Removals, Landscape Renovations, Retaining Walls, Flood Water Solutions, Drainage Work, Snow Plowing & Sanding Services
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
I have received a Certificate for the Nitrogen Fertilizer Turf Management Course, Approved Nitrogen Fertilizer Turf Management thats required in Suffolk County given by Cornell Cooperative Extension.
Certificate No. 10-0009
- What brands or products do you work with?
When It Comes To Nursery Products We Have To Purchase The Best So We Purchace From The Best Nursery.
We guarantee the material for a full year.
We Take Pride In Doing Quality Work Because The Final Results Big Or Small Is A Reflection On Us.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Depending on what the job was; I will drop by often and to view the area and to see if everything is OK