Comfort Magic Professional HVAC Services
Areas of service:Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Chesapeake, Newport News, Hampton, Portsmouth, Suffolk and Elizabeth City
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Comfort Magic Professional HVAC Services
Your one stop comfort shop.
Request an estimate
Comfort Magic Professional HVAC Services - Chesapeake, VA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Anthony Rehling may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Comfort Magic Professional HVAC Services
Comfort Magic Professional HVAC Services is a full-service residential HVAC company that offers diagnostics, repair and maintenance as well as installation of:
- Geothermal Heat Pumps
- Standard Air Conditioners
- Mini-Split Ductless Systems
- Air-to-Air Heat Pumps
- Gas Furnaces
We also do Electronic Zoning and Duct Installations.
For all your HVAC needs, contact us today!
Questions and answers
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
We provide 24/7 emergency-service. Moreover, we follow-up with happy calls, warranty registration and offer maintenance plans to keep the customers’ systems in tip-top shape.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
We average one geothermal system installation a month and two standard systems a month. Sprinkle has our normal service / repair demand and routine maintenance customers keep us working quite steady.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
Anytime our company has the opportunity to work on, or install geothermal equipment, we feel a little extra proud because these systems are just a little different than the standard air-to-air systems, but they require a bit more expertise and attention to proper procedures.
We have installed geothermal systems so far this year in Virginia Beach, Eastville as well as Chesapeake and Suffolk.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
- State Licensed Master HVAC Tradesman
- NATE Certified Heat Pump Service / Installation
- NATE Certified Gas Furnace Service / Installation
- NATE Certified Air Conditioning Service / Installation
- What brands or products do you work with?
We install Geoexcel and Climatemaster as our premiere geothermal equipment. For standard systems, we offer York, Goodman and Carrier. We prefer to use Honeywell controls.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We specialize in geothermal service repair and installation as well as providing superior service through constantly updating training and certifications through organizations like NATE.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
- Is this contractor properly licensed and insured?
- Do they have the experience and resources to handle the project in mind?
- Do they have NATE certified technicians?
- How did you get started?
Anthony Rehling started in this business in year 1988, as a driver / service helper. Then he moved into the role of an installation helper and progressed to installation crew supervisor before going into the service side, where he learned and worked on all types of systems from residential systems to industrial HVAC.
Over the years, he has served as an Install Manager, Service Manager and Operations Manager for local HVAC companies.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
If you are looking to save money, we recommend you to change your air filters on a regular basis. In addition, when it's time to pay the utility bill, check all your filters and replace them as needed. The cleaner they are, the more efficiently your system will run and the lesser chance of failure.