Community Tax and Accounting
La Crosse, WI
Areas of service:La Crosse, Winona and Onalaska
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Community Tax and Accounting
Tax & Accounting Services
Request an estimate
Community Tax and Accounting - La Crosse, WI
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Tracy Mc Henry may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Community Tax and Accounting
My name is Tracy Mc Henry and Iíve been doing tax preparation and accounting for 18 years. I am a QuickBooks ProAdvisor and an Enrolled Agent with the IRS Community Tax and Accounting.
I offer services such as:
- Profit and Loss
- Balance Sheets
- Accounts Receivable and Payable
Nothing is too big or too small. I can go to you or you can come to my office; and I also do several things online conveniently for the client, if there is a great distance between us.
Please feel free to contact me today.
Questions and answers
- How did you get started?
I started working for H&R Block when I was 20 years old and was quickly promoted to office manager, and teaching new students the tax course as well as policy and procedure to employees.
I then went to school to earn my degree in Accounting and also studied and took classes to become an Enrolled Agent.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
- I would ask what their education level is; do they stay current on the always changing laws?
- Are they an Enrolled Agent or CPA?
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
I am available all year round. You can email me or give me a call and I will be be happy to assist you in person or over the phone to make sure that your issues or questions are all answered.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
The project that I am most happy about in the past 12 months is that I have left the businesses that are about over charging and not about our customers and started this new business. I am very happy to say that it is better than I could ever have imagined in my first year of business.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
I specialize in tax preparation and accounting. I do a lot of payroll, accounts receivable and payable, as well as personal budgeting.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
I am an Enrolled Agent with the Internal Revenue Service and I am a QuickBooks ProAdvisor.
- What brands or products do you work with?
I use a software program for tax preparation and I also offer refunds that the fees can be withheld from. I also use Quickbooks and I am an eFiler.
July 30, 2012
Community Tax and Accounting is a great choice to have your taxes done. Very knowledgeable on getting the mazimum tax dollars back. We were very impressed on what great personal service we received. Very quick and efficient. I will be back next year and recommend it to everyone!- Little