Areas of service:Spokane
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Computer Services
Request an estimate
Computer Services - Spokane, WA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Steven Mecum may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Computer Services
Computer Services has been building/remaking and fixing computers for the past 10 years and we can guarantee our work.
As a computer service company, we offer computer repair prices at insanely low prices, and are willing to cater to just about every budge, all you have to do is ask us, and we'll let you know if we can do it.
We provide services in Spokane and surrounding areas. This company is known for its outstanding business name and the service we provide.
Contact us today!
Questions and answers
- How did you get started?
Steven got started back when he was 11 years old, taking apart his first computer. Seeing what was wrong with it, he fixed it and made it a better computer, since then he's been improving majorly on his knowledge and skills.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Java Script, C++, A++ Certified, HTML, PHP, just about any languages that matter.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
One of the best projects we've done in the past 12 months would have to be fixing a MAC computer. I hate MACs, I don't know why but I just don't like them.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
'How long did it take you to learn all your abilities?'
'You stand by your work right, like if my computer breaks down you can fix it again?'
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
A++ Certified Computer Specialist
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
We would recommend them to come to us, we're not one of those people who charge an overly insane price to get work done. We take payment based off of what you can pay.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
We provide them with our cell phone number and our email address for them to get a hold of us any time they want to make sure the programs and everything work correctly.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
We wish customers knew just how much trouble they can get into with their computer, meaning it's not like it's something you can just break and not expect bad things to happen.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
I recommend shaving and taking a shower, both are kind of required if you want to look professional.
- What brands or products do you work with?
We can work on anything, the things that make us cringe are Macs and Laptops. Laptops are just too small to do anything with and Macs are a program on a computer, they don't make sense to me.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Can you guarantee me my computer will be fixed?
Do you offer a service that if for some reason it's not fixed you can come back and fix it again?
- How many projects do you average in a year?
We average a total of 12 to 20 projects a year. It depends on what the projects consist of, and sometimes even more than that.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
You may not know, that I, Steven, am only 21 years young, have my own house and my life is going wonderfully =). But that's just me bragging.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Typically it's virus removal, and once that's out of the way, restoring files without damaging them.