Areas of service:Chicago, Aurora, Naperville, Schaumburg, Gary, Elgin, Waukegan, Des Plaines, Cicero, Arlington Heights, Evanston, Bartlett, Hammond, Palatine, Wheaton, Chicago Heights, Berwyn, Orland Park, Skokie, Downers Grove, Tinley Park, Mount Prospect, Bolingbrook, Oak Lawn, Oak Park, Lombard, Glenview, Saint Charles, Lockport, Harvey, Elmhurst, Melrose Park, Carol Stream, Elmwood Park, Buffalo Grove, Northbrook, Barrington, Calumet City, Lake Zurich, Addison, Glen Ellyn, Park Ridge, Hinsdale, Mundelein, Wheeling, Streamwood, Elk Grove Village, Riverdale, West Chicago, La Grange, East Chicago, Glendale Heights, Woodridge, Niles, Villa Park, Highland Park, Lansing, Libertyville, Burbank, Oak Forest, Wilmette, Lisle, Deerfield, Maywood, Midlothian, Westmont, Dolton, Blue Island, Roselle, Darien, Highland, Rolling Meadows, Harwood Heights, Alsip, Bensenville, Lake Forest, South Holland, Bloomingdale, Morton Grove, Munster, Homewood, Evergreen Park, Bellwood, Vernon Hills, Romeoville and Lemont.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Corneliu Flooring
Request an estimate
Corneliu Flooring - Chicago, IL
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Corneliu Nita may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Corneliu Flooring
Hi! My name is Corneliu Nita, the owner of Corneliu Flooring. I've been working in the hardwood floor business in Chicago, IL and its suburbs for 10 years. I can say I have a lot of experience.
I do installing laminate floor, hardwood and pergo, as well as sanding, staining, varnishing, buffing and restoring stairs.
I offer the most convenient price and high-quality service of hardwood floor.
Contact Corneliu Flooring today for your flooring needs.
Questions and answers
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
I'm a specialist in hardwood floor,installing, sanding,buffing.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Very good maintenance.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
- What kind of experience do you have?
- What do you think about this project?
- How long does the project take?
- How do you work?
- How many people will you work with?
- Do I have to bring you the necessary materials or you can provide them?
- What is the cost of the project?