Areas of service:Atlanta, Marietta, Decatur, Lawrenceville, Alpharetta, Stone Mountain, Norcross, Athens, Gainesville, Roswell, Lithonia, Duluth, Douglasville, Cumming, Jonesboro, Acworth, Woodstock, Conyers, Smyrna, Kennesaw, Newnan, Griffin, Riverdale, Lilburn, Covington, Carrollton, Stockbridge, Fayetteville, Buford, Powder Springs, Dallas, Cartersville, Mcdonough, Canton, Snellville, Austell, Suwanee, Loganville, Peachtree City, Tucker, Forest Park, Monroe, Ellenwood, Mableton, Winder, Clarkston, Morrow, Flowery Branch and Hampton.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Cosmetic Money
Request an estimate
Cosmetic Money - Stone Mountain, GA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Candice Smith may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Cosmetic Money
My name is Candy. I am the CEO of Cosmetic Money, which is a group of traveling stylists, regardless of your location.
Depending on what you are looking to achieve will determine which stylist I will send. I am a licensed cosmetologist. I specialize in hair weaves and extensions:
- Infusion (strand by strand)
- Braidless Sew-ins (no braids)
- Quick Weaves (invisble hairline)
- Lace Fronts/Full Laces
- And Much More.
I also do makeup and retail hair. Contact me today!
Questions and answers
- How did you get started?
I started hair school at the age of 16. My mother has owned her own hair salon for 20 years, so I followed in her footsteps.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Hair weaving and hair replacement, extensions and makeup. I have a passion in what I do, which makes me one of the best.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
What do you specialize in?
Are you licensed?
How long have you been doing hair?
Do you enjoy what you do?
- What brands or products do you work with?
I use multiply different bands from professional lines that cant be bought off the counter infused with many natural ingredients.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Hair is the woman's crowning glory. We must keep our hair done! I offer discounted prices to women suffering from hair loss.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
How long have you been doing hair? My whole life.
How do you do a braidless sewn in weave? It's a special technique.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Do your research! Know exactly what it is you want. Consult with your stylist so all basics are covered, so not only you but the stylist will be happy with the finished look.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I have been on national television. I have appeared on Ricki Lake as a fantasy hair model and won first place.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Hair stylist, makeup artist, masseuse, fashion consultants, hair replacement specialist.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
I am a licensed cosmetologist, a high school grad, and I am curently taking college course for business management.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I was offered a job position to go on tour as a hair and makeup artist for a very well-known rap artist.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
This is not just some side job. It takes hard work and dedication. I take pride in what I do because this is my career.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
- 24-hour calls for any questions or concerns
- e-mail address
- referral program
- modeling jobs
- plenty of compliments
- How many projects do you average in a year?
Well over 100, but I really enjoy what I do so, I tend to not keep count. I do it for my happiness as well as my clients.