Areas of service:Albuquerque, Rio Rancho, Los Lunas and Belen
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Couture Brokerage
Putting Style Back Into Real Estate
Request an estimate
Couture Brokerage - Albuquerque, NM
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Toni Ponic may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Couture Brokerage
Couture Brokerage is a full service real estate company handling commercial and residential sales, leasing and property management.
Our company can help you with the following:
- Selling your home
- Assist in purchasing a home
- Lease and manage your home or investment property
In addition, we can also assist you in looking for an office space.
Couture Brokerage has been around since 2008; however, I have over 15 years of real estate knowledge and experience. We are registered with GAAR, and I am a Realtor. I also hold a CPM (Certified Property Manager)designation from IREM (Institute of Real Estate Management)
Couture Brokerage is very hands on in all aspects. We feel each client deserves the best possible service and attention. Couture Brokerage takes the time to get to understand the needs of our clients.
Questions and answers
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Couture Brokerage is a full service real estate company focusing in Residential Sales and Leasing along with property management.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
My services vary with each customer. If you are looking for a house to buy, I will be with you every step of the way even set you up with a lender.
If you are hiring Couture Brokerage to lease and manage your home, I provide a monthly report with financials.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
How much experience do you have?
What are your fees?
Do you handle your own marketing?
What does the sales market look like?
What does the rental market look like?
How long will it take to lease my house?
Do you do credit checks on possible tenants?