Areas of service:Greenville, Spartanburg, Anderson, Greer, Easley, Simpsonville, Taylors, Seneca, Inman, Laurens, Piedmont and Pelzer.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Crawdaddy's Express
Boiled Louisiana Crawfish Catering
Request an estimate
Crawdaddy's Express - Pelzer, SC
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Angela Jones may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Crawdaddy's Express
We are Crawdaddy's Express. Our fresh live Louisiana crawfish are boiled and served at any event. All crawfish boils include onions, potatoes and corn.
You can add sausage to the boil as well for an additional cost. Please call us at least two weeks in advance to place your order.
All orders require a downpayment of at least 50%. Customers can also order fresh, live Louisiana crawfish to cook themselves as well.
Catering prices will vary per party or event. For more information, contact us today!
Questions and answers
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Mostly just Upstate South Carolina, but we will travle beyond that for an additional Trip Fee.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
We sell Fresh Live Louisisana Crawfish to anyone who wants to cook Crawfish themselves. Ask for the reciepe.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Ask for the price per pound. With crawfish, the price is still dropping as the season reaches a higher demand for them.
All crawfish are sold in 35-pound bags. One bag will feed about 10 to 12 people or more.