Areas of service:Schenectady, Albany, Springfield, Hartford, Waterbury, Poughkeepsie, New Britain, Utica, Troy, West Hartford, Bristol, Manchester, Chicopee, Newburgh, East Hartford, Pittsfield, Enfield, Westfield, Holyoke, Fitchburg, Clifton Park, Amherst, Kingston, Torrington, Saratoga Springs, Wappingers Falls, Southington, Newington, Amsterdam, Windsor, Vernon Rockville, Ballston Spa, West Springfield, Glastonbury, Wethersfield, New Milford, Keene, South Windsor, Queensbury, Gloversville, Hopewell Junction, Rutland, Ludlow, Gardner, Oneonta, Latham and Saugerties.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
- Fixr Silver Member
Contact CRH Transport
Moving, Delivery and Trucking Services
Request an estimate
CRH Transport - Troy, NY
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Christopher Helferty may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About CRH Transport
Established in 2010, CRH Transport is a reputable transport business located in the capital district of New York.
We offer moving and trucking services and local deliveries.
Our services are available nationwide.
Contact us anytime for your moving and delivery needs!
Questions and answers
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I personally have 10 yrs experience in shipping/receiving, & trucking.start up company that has made it 2 yrs in buisness.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
With our company, we pay carefull attention to your belongings & take the most extreme measures to keep your property safe & unharmed
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
CRH Transport is a trucking company, who's services range from moving, to heavy transport.nWe specialize in home relocations, & auto transport
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
A customer should definately ask for up to date references & company background. Ask about their accident rate.Ask if the company complies with Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration rules & regulations.
- How did you get started?
In Oct. 2010, I had inheirted some money. At that time I had decided to invest in a used box truck. After purchasing the truck and registering it i had subcontracted work through Direct Buy of latham, Furniture Liquidators, & Empire movers. After a sucessfull year and a half in buisness, We have decided to branch out and grab some of our own customers.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Complete assembly & disassembly of furniture. Any damages made on our behalf, we will send someone to repair it at our exspence.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
In the past twelve month we have done buisness with alot of pleasant customers, So I would have to say that we take the same amount of pride in each job we handle
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
When shopping around for a transport company, It is wise to look for the companies who offer a flat rate. If you compare a company that offers a flat rate to a company who offers a hourly rate, you'll see that the hourly rate is found to work slower 9 times out of 10
- What brands or products do you work with?
We transport general freight items. furniture, wrapped pallets, equipment, automobiles,paper goods, construction materials.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
Q: Are you a professional or someone just looking to make cash. A: CRH Transport is a legitamate buisness, registered DBA in rensselaer county. Q:Do you own a truck. A: Unfortuneately not at this time, how ever i do lease trucks through budget. We have a wnderful buisness relationship with the local budget in our city
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Dimentions of packages being shipped, # of cartons or packages being shipped, in some cases weight of packages,If moving. # of rooms, amount of furniture, # of boxes,estimated mileage, Tolls, Time of travel.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
We comonly handle the transport for, Home relocations, Freight shipments, Automobile transport, And furniture deliveries