Areas of service:Cedar Rapids, Iowa City, Waterloo, Cedar Falls, Muscatine and Marion
- Email verified
- Fixr Bronze Member
Request an estimate
n/a - Cedar Rapids, IA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that n/a n/a may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a nnnnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Questions and answers
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Professional organizing, residential cleaning, business cleaning, pre & post part/event clean up or set up. Plus more personalized services
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
- Will you tailor services to fit my needs?
- Are your prices competitive in my city?
- What should I expect from you as my cleaner?
- How did you get started?
Crystal Clean was started by two nurses. Tired of the 12 hour shifts and difficulties that accompany nursing, Dee and Kim decided to become partners and start their own cleaning business.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Residential cleaning, Professional organizing, Post-construction clean-up, Pre and post party cleanup & event cleanup.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
As of now we are researching certifications & professional affiliations we can build up our business with.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
We are just starting out in our business, but we project we will have many cleaning jobs like post construction work, as well as many other clients through the year.
- What brands or products do you work with?
We believe simpler products are cleaner for cleaning your home. We will use any products our clients request. At the same time, we try to use the most pure cleaning products so there is no sticky film left behind.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
We continually provide services at any time throughout the year. Our services extend to what the customer needs. Our customers may need their home deep cleaned once a year or may need a general cleaning of their home twice a week. Cleaning is never finished. Let us take the hard work out of your life!
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
You will not need much information ready as our customer. We will come to your home or set up a time to speak with you, and we will bring our Crystal Clean checklist and highlight areas you want us to make sparkling.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
Dee and Kim started out in nursing. You may be wondering why we would start a cleaning business?! Well, we both are very detailed oriented and very good at making things look perfect!
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
Cleaning is hard work, but at the same time it is one of the most rewarding jobs there can be. Making a customer smile and to know they are satisfied is very important to us.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
I would recommend our service. Because we are not a large franchise, we are able to tailor our services to what you personally need. Our prices are competitive.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
Post construction homes are a project all in themselves. We take pride in our work. A post construction home has dust in every nook and cranny and after we are done cleaning we are proud of the work.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
How much do you charge? Prices vary regarding the service you will need. We customize your cleaning package to what you want it to be.