Crystal Coast Plumbing
Areas of service:Jacksonville, New Bern, Kinston, Camp Lejeune and Richlands
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
- Fixr Bronze Member
Contact Crystal Coast Plumbing
Request an estimate
Crystal Coast Plumbing - Richlands, NC
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Tim Watson may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Crystal Coast Plumbing
Crystal Coast Plumbing specializes in residential, commercial and industrial service and installation. We do all types of new construction, repair and remodel work in the plumbing field.
We are a new company that started in April of 2012 by Tim Watson. He has 21 years of experience. We offer service to Onslow, Pender, Carteret, New Hanover Counties and beyond.
Contact us for details!
Questions and answers
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
All Plumbing professionals do what they do to make a living. What sets them apart from one another is the repeat business. We treat customer with respect and try to nurture a relationship with them to show them we want their business now and in the future.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Furnish their own fixtures. The major drawback to that is the warranty. All materials that we install are covered by the manufacturer warranty, but not the labor. If we furnish and install the product...it is covered for both. If the customer furnishes their own material they are charged for installation, removal and re-installation.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
North Carolina P-1 License #21591. We are not affiliated with any unions and strive to be a leader in our community.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Service calls are the most common. This includes leaking faucets, slow drains and water leaks. There are also water pressure questions.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
We are a small, family owned business. We treat all customers like family. Have you ever gone to a family reunion and dreaded running into a family member that you had a confrontation with in the past? That is the same principle as a unhappy customer running into their bad experience with a service company individual seeing each other at the neighborhood grocery store. Funny, but it happens.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
We follow up all calls with a friendly call to make sure they are satisfied with the work, attention to detail, attitude of technician and any comments that may make their experience with Crystal Coast Plumbing better.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
- What kind of work is it?
- Time frame to complete project
- Budget available to project completed
- Hours available to complete project
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Each customer should ask if the Contractor they are considering:
- Are you Licensed?
- Are you insured?
- Do you warranty you work?
- Do you offer emergency service?
- What is your average response time to service calls?
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
I am asked frequently how our work load is. I cannot tell you how many times that people have told me " I called this other company and they never called me back". This a problem in our profession and generation as a whole. All calls (good or bad) are answered if not immediately started within the hour.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
We recently replaced a 100 gallon Commercial water heater. We acquired the heater and installed it with all necessary permits and inspections in order for them to continue their mission of providing meals to their church and neighborhood.
- How did you get started?
We have 21 years experience in the Plumbing trade. All technicians are screened for their knowledge and adaptability to work in a customer oriented environment.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We offer services in the following areas:
- New Construction
We service Residential, Commercial and Industrial systems. No job is too small and every customer gets the same attention to detail.
- What brands or products do you work with?
We offer all major brands:
- American Standard
- State Industries
But any brands not mentioned can be obtained and installed. We also install customer furnished fixtures.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
We average between 200 service calls and 10 remodels per year. We estimate this year we may have 3-6 new Residential construction projects.