Areas of service:San Jose, San Francisco, Sacramento, Oakland, Stockton, Modesto, Fremont, Santa Rosa, Hayward, Vallejo, Sunnyvale, San Mateo, Concord, Daly City, Berkeley, Redwood City, Santa Clara, San Leandro, Vacaville, Santa Cruz, Antioch, Napa, Palo Alto, Elk Grove, Citrus Heights, Walnut Creek, Merced, Richmond, Roseville, Watsonville, Pittsburg, Fairfield, Livermore, Mountain View, Alameda, Tracy, San Rafael, Davis, Lodi, Petaluma, Union City, Turlock, Pleasanton, Milpitas, Yuba City, South San Francisco, Carmichael, Manteca, San Pablo, Castro Valley, Novato, Cupertino, Woodland, Danville, Folsom, Rancho Cordova, Gilroy, Los Gatos, Hollister, Martinez, Campbell, San Ramon, Auburn, Rohnert Park, Newark, Grass Valley, Morgan Hill, Fair Oaks, Burlingame, Los Altos, San Bruno, Suisun City, Menlo Park, Pacifica, Marysville, Rocklin, Antelope, Sonoma, Placerville, South Lake Tahoe, Ceres, Pleasant Hill, North Highlands, Orangevale, West Sacramento, Sebastopol, Saratoga, Dublin, Los Banos, Mill Valley, San Carlos, Atwater, Oakley, Brentwood, San Lorenzo, Benicia, Belmont, El Sobrante, Oakdale, Sonora, Shingle Springs, Emeryville, Aptos, Galt, Lafayette, Windsor, El Cerrito, Hercules, El Dorado Hills, Granite Bay and Millbrae.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
- Fixr Gold Member
Contact cube integrations
Request an estimate
cube integrations - Stockton, CA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Hector Doria may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About cube integrations
We install Tvs, Home Theaters, Computers, Networking, Home Automation.
We service Southern & Northern California.
Weve installed hundreds of TVs.
Weve have beenin business since 2007 in the city of long beach, ca.
Questions and answers
- What types of jobs are the most common?
The most common type of job in low voltage is security, CCTV systems & Alarms systems are number ones and then comes the fun stuff like TV installations ad Home theater.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Ask as many questions you may have - One thing to remember is that most techs assume you know as much as they do and they don't explain TV set ups from A-Z, CUBE technicians stay at least 15min with the customer to instruct them on their NEW equipment & set up.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
- Ask for specials and always BUNDLE an installationnnMost companies have bundles or special deals, We have very good deals.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Our technicians always stay after an install has been completed until customer has full comprehension on how to used their equipment. nn- E.D.D (Educational Demonstration) n- Equipment Tune upsn- Low Voltage Installationn- CCTV System Installationnn+ Moren
- How many projects do you average in a year?
In recent years our install have drop due to the economy but in a good average year we can install 300-500+ installs.
- What brands or products do you work with?
We work with many brands: CUBE INTEGRATIONS, SHARP, TOSHIBA, COBY, MITSUBISHI, HAIER, XANTECH, AT&T, CHIEF, PREMIER MOUNTS, PHONEX, ZENNHEISER, YAMAHA, SANUS, MONSTER, ONKYO, PINNACLE, ATLANTIC TECHNOLOGY, CHNNEL MASTER and more...
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
We service Southern & Northern California, Nevada (Las Vegas SECTOR) & Arizona as we are moving to serve the state of Texas in the near future.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
We install Home Automation - With 1 universal remote you would be able to control whatever has a network connectivity to turn on & off and control - lights, fans, HVAC, vac, home theater, projector, TV, CCTV.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
Infocomm TC 2000 - We are affiliated with 3 Big retail stores - We have professional part time technicians nation wide.
- How did you get started?
We started with a reputable company call La Curacao and started to install TVs for them, they were so overwhelmed with installs daily - We got offered the contract and since we have been installing Low Voltage equipment.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
Q. What kinds of items will I need on site in order for the installer to complete the installation?
A. Most installations require some type of hardware and accessory to be complete. These accessories may include: mounts, brackets, wiring,
cables, etc. The exact nature of these items depends on the installation and the room in which you would like your consumer electronics installed.
All necessary hardware and accessories must be onsite when the
installer arrives or a trip fee may be charged to you if the installation cannot take place.
• CUBE Installations do not include any accessories or hardware unless specified.
• Your installer will review with you during your scheduling phone call what type of hardware and accessories you may need.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
- Low Voltage n- TV Sale & Installations - Starting at $100 W/Mount & HDMI Cable/Cables outside (ANY SIZE) No EXTRA CHARGE FOR ABOVE FIREPLACEn- Home Theater Set Up & Installationn- CCTV Systems n- Networking Set Up & Installation n- Smart Remote Programmingn- Speaker Surround Sound From Simple set up to more elaborate S.S 2.1, 5.1, 7.1, 10.2+ n- Volume Control Installationn- Home Automation Installationn- Wire/Cable Installationn& more...nnWebsite Design:n- Hosting Starting from $15 a Month W/Layout & Design n- Website Design nn& more...nnIf you donÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t see what you are looking for please dont hesitate to ask for a service, thank you nnAdminnBrenda Calderonn209.565.3272n
June 4, 2012
I was looking for an installer for several months and finally decided to go with Cube Integrations. My decision was based on their several good reviews on yelp. You can't beat the price for the work they did. I was very happy and satisfied with the work. Thanks again Hector.- Truong
May 5, 2012
Recommended 100%! The technicians where very professional!- Mottani
May 1, 2012
My wife and I was out shopping for a TV stand, and the price was outrageous for a 73-inch, so I went online and found Cube Integrations, and the best techs in the world came to the house and did an awesome job. The price was great, the service was excellent; we had two televisions put on the wall, and the brackets was included in the price we paid--$200.
To have a 73-inch and 40-inch put up and he hooked up all of the systems. We love you and will recommend you to everyone we know . Thank you.- Mims
May 8, 2012
Cube Integrations is awesome! Hector was very professional, friendly and knowledgeable. We love our new television set-ups! We would definitely recommend using Cube Integrations for any home or business technical needs.- Nelson