Custom Choice Painting and Remodeling
Areas of service:Austin, Round Rock, San Marcos, Pflugerville, Cedar Park and Leander
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
- Fixr Bronze Member
Contact Custom Choice Painting and Remodeling
Home Painting and Remodeling
Request an estimate
Custom Choice Painting and Remodeling - Austin, TX
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Ben Guerrero may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Custom Choice Painting and Remodeling
Custom Choice Painting and Remodeling offers its home painting and remodeling services to clients in Austin and surrounding areas.
We have been in business for 15 years and are composed of very experienced and loyal workers.
We specialize in painting and carpentry, but can also handle almost any kind of handyman work that needs to be done.
We give free estimates and offer very reasonable prices for our services.
Questions and answers
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
The project I am most proud of was a three story home that I did this year. It was a great mission and we finished on time and in perfect condition.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
My main projects I get will have to be Painting exterior and interior of homes. We enjoy these kind of projects very well.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
That it will be best to shop around before getting all your materials. Also not to just get the cheapest material because it will be good for now, but in a few years you will regret it. I recommend that a customer stays within their budget by purchasing great standard materials.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
I recommend that a client has written down a list of questions that contain, How much expierence, do you have references, how long will it take you, how confident are you in your work.
- What brands or products do you work with?
I work with all sherwin williams paint and occasionally I use Kelly moore. We mainly go by Customer prference.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We specialize in painting, power washing, removal and placing wall paper, texture, dry wall, tape or float, fencing, decks, and placing hard wood floors
- How many projects do you average in a year?
I would have to say I average my projects out to about 50-60 if not more. We have about a project a week, and sometimes more.
- How did you get started?
I started my company by standing out handing out flyers, business cards, and the internet. Also by putting out adds in the paper.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
About me that customers may not know. I would say is that I love my job even more than it seems. I find a passion with what I do, and I guess that is why I am so confident with my work.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
I have very good references, also I have a good customer certification, and a very good reputaion on my name.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
I wish that customers knew how hard of a job this is, but nothing is ever impossible to get done. Painting and Remodeling go a very long way because we all need a handy man at some point.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
We offer a 5 year warranty on our work. Also we provide a full satisfaction gauranteed. Anything that needs to be done will, and any questions will be answered.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
I get the questions like, how much expierence do you have? and the response will be 15 years. Is there a warranty on the paint work, answer is yes.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
How much expierence does a company have would be a great question to start off, next I would say if there are good referencces to refer to.
April 2, 2012
I had three jobs done through Custom Choice Painting and Remodeling, which were replacing Sheet rock, exterior and interior painting of my home, and replacing my carpet for hardwood floors. A job well done and I couldn't be happier. Thank you very much for y'alls hard work that is always appreciated. I give you two thumbs up.- Huggins