Areas of service:Santa Ana, Riverside, Anaheim, San Bernardino, Fontana, Garden Grove, Ontario, Corona, Pomona, Irvine, Moreno Valley, Orange, Rancho Cucamonga, Fullerton, La Puente, West Covina, Hemet, Rialto, Mission Viejo, Covina, Chino, Victorville, Temecula, Tustin, Upland, Hesperia, Redlands, La Habra, Chino Hills, Perris, Yorba Linda, Lake Forest, Azusa, Murrieta, Colton, Glendora, Laguna Hills, Highland, Placentia, Diamond Bar, Rowland Heights, Walnut, Lake Elsinore, Rancho Santa Margarita, Yucaipa, Aliso Viejo, Sun City, La Verne, Brea, Claremont, Montclair, San Juan Capistrano, San Dimas, Trabuco Canyon, Bloomington, Banning, San Jacinto and Norco.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
- Fixr Bronze Member
Contact Custom Industries
Custom Metal Fabrication. Welding. Air Ride Supplies.
Request an estimate
Custom Industries - Riverside, CA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that James Wilson may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Custom Industries
Welcome to Custom Industries!
Custom Industries specializes in custom metal fabrication, Welding & Air Bag Supplies.
We also specialize in:
Mig Welding (strong, beautiful & clean welds)
From a stock floor bodydrop to the purchase of a compressor, "Yeah, that's not a problem".
- Full Custom Air Suspension
- Custom Framework: Full to Backhalf
- BodyDrop: Stock floor to Traditional
- Wheel Tubs & Notch Covers
- Frame Shortening
- Raised Bed Floors
- Patch work and filler panels
- One-Off Accessories: Panhard Bars, Link bars, Mounts, Step Notch
- Custom Kits - Want a custom touch to your bolt-on kit? Well, add that custom extra to make it truly one of a kind.
- AccuAir Installation
- Body Work
- Body Mods: Shaving, Conversions, Grafting and flared vehicle parts
- Custom Air Tanks
- Rims & Tires
- Custom Steel Fuel Cells
- Related custom parts and accessories reseller: compressors, valves, tanks, bags, fittings, etc.
- Factory Air Ride Maintenance: Well repair or replace that faulty factory suspension.
- Wrought Iron Fences, Gates, Shelving, etc.
This is just a small list of what we can do. Please inquire if your custom need is not listed.
Will also travel to you for various on site help, quotes and parts delivery. Based on location, Rates vary.
Contact us today for all your custom automotive needs.
our visit our website.
Questions and answers
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
- Metal fabrication (automotive, commercial, domestic (please inquire))
- One - off custom automotive accessories
- Custom air ride kits
- Body drops
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
Quality does not come quick or cheap. I pride myself on taking my time which reflects the quality of work when you leave my shop.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Guarantee of work done right. I stand by my workmanship. If a problem arises due to my workmanship, I will take the steps necessary to correct the problem.
- What brands or products do you work with?
- Miller Welding products
- Viar compressors
- Parker Valves
- Firestone and Contitech
- I hand-fab most everything else
- What types of jobs are the most common?
- Airbag installation
- Custom 4-links set-ups
- Custom wheel tubs
- Body drops
- Body shaving
- Redo of other shop's poor work.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
How many years experience do you have?
Can we see pictures of your past work?
Do you have any references I can contact?
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Get your ride done right the first time around and don't skimp on quality parts just because you are looking to save a dime or two. It is more expensive to have to redo another shop's poor craftsmanship.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I'm happy with all my projects and jobs that I finish.
- How did you get started?
I was in the 5th grade, and a lowered hard body bumping, "posse on broadway" pulled up in my driveway and it was over. From then on "minitruckin" was all I knew.