Cuttin Cowpokes Lawn Service
Areas of service:Clovis and Portales
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Cuttin Cowpokes Lawn Service
Low-Priced, Professional Lawn Service
Request an estimate
Cuttin Cowpokes Lawn Service - Portales, NM
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that John Vineyard may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Cuttin Cowpokes Lawn Service
Cuttin Cowpokes Lawn Service provides professional, reliable and reasonable-priced services that include:
- Lawn Care
- Lots and Acreages
- Handyman Services
- Small Plumbing Repairs
- Small Electrical Services
You name it, I am sure we are experienced in it. Need something installed? Anything from a mailbox to a security system, we will do our best to rope in any job.
There is a new cowboy in town in the lawn and handyman business. We are from the Clovis/Portales area. We were born and raised here and have done business here and in Albuquerque, so we know how to compete.
We service a radius of 75 miles from Clovis and would consider other areas for a mileage fee. We guarantee you will not be disappointed, 20% off our already very low prices for all first-time customers. Get a hold of us for a free quote.
Questions and answers
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
Are you sure that quote is enough that you can continue to give this quality of service. You are planning to stay in business a while, aren't you? We simply provide quality service without expecting to make a killing on every job. In this economy, to be simply busy and making a living is enough.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I am most proud of my complete design and installation of a large-scale security system at a local bio-diesel plant.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
I am certified in refrigeration. I have an Associate Degree in Digital Electronics and I can repair or install absolutely anything.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Lawn care, cleanup, hauling, Handyman work, painting, plumbing, electrical, residential, commercial, any kind of installation. You name it, we probably have experience at it.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Continued care if required by the customer. Property checkups if required and additional related services. Guaranteed satisfaction or your money back.
- How did you get started?
I had a very successful landscaping and lawn care business in Albuquerque that has been operating for over 3 years now. I have over 24 years experience in all aspects of electrical, plumbing, heating, cooling and installation and repair of just about anything, from mail boxes to multi-million dollar robotic systems.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
Customers may not know that they are getting professional service for the pennies on the dollar. This is why I give a guarantee of satisfaction. No-one will be disappointed.
- What brands or products do you work with?
It is a little hard to narrow it down. If you can come up with a brand I haven't heard of, you are pretty good.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Shop around and get quotes from a few different contractors, but make sure you feel comfortable that you will get the service you expect and deserve. Saving money is what we all want these days, but not at the cost of poor service. You can get an excellent job done and still get professional service. Never expect less.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Basic mowing and edging, small handyman repairs and installations, cleanup and hauling of trash. People generally need little things that they just do not have the time or tools to complete on their own.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Know exactly what services you want. Don't be afraid to be picky about exactly how you want the work completed and expect a call back to find out exactly how satisfied you were with the work completed.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
I wish customers in this area knew that they could get professional service without paying an arm and a leg.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Do you guarantee your work?
Can you get the job done in a timely manner?
Do repeat customers get continued discounts?
Do you provide repair and or replacement at no cost if work is faulty?
- How many projects do you average in a year?
Thousands of projects ranging from the most simple 10-minute job to the most complicated 2-week job.