Areas of service:Orlando, Kissimmee, Winter Park, Apopka, Altamonte Springs, Sanford, Longwood, Oviedo, Casselberry, Winter Springs, Clermont, Lake Mary, Ocoee and Winter Garden.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact D.H Investigations
Private Investigators Orlando, FL and surrounding areas.
Request an estimate
D.H Investigations - Orlando, FL
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that David Johnson may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About D.H Investigations
Thank you for considering DH Investigations to be your team of private investigators and process servers.
We are a full service, fully licensed private investigation agency in Orlando, FL, covering areas surrounding also. We have vast experience in both the fields of civil and criminal law.
In criminal law, we work for the defense with attorneys mainly. Any case considered from infidelity cases to murder cases and anything in between.
We will endeavor to serve your needs to the best of our ability showing urgency, diligence, care and persistence in order to achieve a successful outcome for you or you and your client.
We will display discretion at all times and devote our energy to the best result possible for each particular case.
We will guarantee the fee paid will used in the field employing best judgment that will most likely accomplish the right result for the type of case, event, incident or occurrence, in the most efficient manner possible at that time.
We guarantee we will charge you or your client a fair price for the standard of Investigation employed, type of case and type of result achieved.
Questions and answers
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
White Collar Crimes
Violent (Robbery/Assault) Crimes
Federal Drug Trafficking
Forgery & Counterfeiting
Bad Check Offenses
Uttering a Forged Instrument
Resisting without Violence
Boating Under the Influence
Dealing in Stolen Property
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
When selecting your Private Investigator make sure:
1. That he is an experienced ex Police DETECTIVE not just a Police Officer (or ex Police) or just has a Degree in Criminal Justice without experience as a DETECTIVE.
2. It is he that does the work and he does not pass it onto some P.I Intern that he pays $15.00 per hour to. Do not accept that he will promise to oversee the work. The missed opportunities of the intern as compared to that of an actual experienced DETECTIVE at the scene is vital.
3. That the Private Investigator is licensed as such within the state of the work to be carried out. We are licensed in Florida Private Investigation license number
4. The Private Investigator in some states requires an Agency license make sure that it is valid. If an Agency license is required and your P.I does not have one he cannot legally accept the assignment. We are licensed in Florida Private Investigation Agency license number
5. The Private Investigator has experience in the type of investigation you are hiring him for.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
We keep in touch with our clients after the report and video results have been furnished this is an important part of the case (and overlooked by so many companies) because evidence maybe forthcoming (say after a deposition) which may change the way the Investigator thought about some of the facts at the time or maybe able to expand on some facts.
A works truck parked down the street from the subjects home is of no relevance until later it was discovered that the female subject was having an affair with a male employee of that company.