D T Burs Handyman
Areas of service:Boston, Lowell, Cambridge, Brockton, Lynn, Quincy, Somerville, Lawrence, Framingham, Waltham, Haverhill, Malden, Medford, Brookline, Peabody, Revere, Brighton, Methuen, Arlington, Salem, Beverly, Everett, Woburn, Jamaica Plain, Chelsea, Braintree, Watertown, Roslindale, Natick, Andover, Randolph, Lexington, Gloucester, Billerica, Norwood, Dracut, Tewksbury, Hyde Park, Salem, Mattapan, North Andover, Stoughton, Melrose, Saugus, Milton, Chelmsford, Danvers, Wakefield, Belmont, West Roxbury, Reading, Dedham, Burlington, Stoneham, Allston, Wilmington, Winchester, Westford, Canton and Marblehead.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact D T Burs Handyman
Request an estimate
D T Burs Handyman - Lynn, MA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Dwight Burs may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About D T Burs Handyman
Based in Lynn, Massachusetts, DT Burs Handyman specializes in windows, siding, roofing, basements, kitchens and baths as well as in a lot of yard and property maintenance services.
We have been in business since 2003, and we are also skilled in glass repairs and door and window repairs. Pella and Harvey are installed at $299.00!
Questions and answers
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Windows and doors
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
- How did you get started?
Laid off and started with a friend, got hooked and went for training.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Cleanup and follow-up services
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Homework on the basic costs of the project they want done.
- What brands or products do you work with?
Pella, Harvey, Stateline, home depot, Lowes And most lumberyards
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
We do the job right the first time.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
Passionate about window services.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Windows and doors
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
All windows projects, im very happy with, there has been several, I work Directly with Pella, and Harvey windows
- How many projects do you average in a year?
Not as many as I would like; economy is tough. But we push on with other agencies to fill our time.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Homework and compare material pricing.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
How Long you been Installing windows?