Dan's Professional Electric, Inc.
San Marcos, CA
Areas of service:Oceanside, Escondido, Vista, Carlsbad, San Marcos, Poway, Encinitas and Fallbrook
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Dan's Professional Electric, Inc.
Quality Electrical Services
Request an estimate
Dan's Professional Electric, Inc. - San Marcos, CA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Daniel Buhrlen may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Dan's Professional Electric, Inc.
Dan's Professional Electric, Inc. provides full electrical services for both commercial and residential customers.
We provide expert troubleshooting including:
For residential projects:
- Electrical repairs
- Electrical upgrades
- New electric circuits
- Meter panels repair and installation
- Sub panels repair and installation
- Ceiling fan installation
- Recessed lighting
- LED lighting
- Outdoor lighting
- Low voltage lighting
- Circuits for Microwaves, ovens and refrigerators
- Custom controls and automation for lighting, Audio, Video, surround sound systems, telephone and data.
For commercial customers:
- Retail center & office TI's
- Multiple metering load center repairs, installation
- Title 24 controls & lighting
- Sub panel repair & installation (3 phase 120V -480V)
- Telecom and data
Contact us for all your professional electrical needs.
Questions and answers
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
100% satisfaction. We will do the work to your standards and specifications until you are satisfied.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Full Electrical services for both Commercial and residential customers, expert troubleshooting including:
Residential - Electrical Repairs, Electrical Upgrades, New Electric circuits, Meter panels repaired installed, Sub panels repaired installed, Ceiling fans installed, recessed lighting, LED lighting, Outdoor lighting, Low voltage lighting, switches, outlets, circuits for Microwaves, ovens, refrigerators, custom controls and automation for lighting, Audio, Video, surround sound systems, telephone and data.
Commercial - Retail center & office TI's, Multiple metering load center repair, installation, Troubleshooting, Title 24 controls & lighting, Sub panel repair & installation (3 phase 120V -480V), telecom and data.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Are you licensed?
Are you bonded?
Do you carry Liability Insurance?
Do you have Workers comp insurance?
Can you show me examples of your work?