Darisse Landscape Maintenanace
Areas of service:Derry and Raymond
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
- Fixr Bronze Member
Contact Darisse Landscape Maintenanace
Landscape Services, lawn mowing
Request an estimate
Darisse Landscape Maintenanace - Raymond, NH
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Ryan Darisse may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Darisse Landscape Maintenanace
Darisse Landscape Maintenance provides mowing, trimming, pruning, mulching and planting in existing flower beds, as well as repair of existing walls and walkways.
We offer free estimates, serving Raymond NH and surrounding towns.
I’m a small business. I am the owner and do all the work myself. I hope to hear from you.
Questions and answers
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
There is always a way to save money look outside the box and dont be afraid to ask questions you just never know.
- What brands or products do you work with?
For my equipment i use troy built mowers and line trimmer. For my hand tools i use friskers, mulch if buying bags for small jobs i use preen.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
I provide a phone number and email address to all my customers so that they can contact me with any questions or concerns regarding my services.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
You should know if there are any requirements, is it labor intensive. What do you need to start that certain line of work and so on.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
My speacialty is im affordable for everyone and im available to suit the customers needs and wants. My goal is to always stay this way for everyone
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
The most common questions i get are "how long will it take to get this done?". "Do you have to do it all today or can you come back and finish it". My answers are i give my best and sccurate judgement when telling them how long it will take, and yes i can come back and finish, what ever works best for the customer
- What types of jobs are the most common?
The majority i get are mowing, pruning and deweeding. I would like to get more planting jobs just because i like to see the before and after with the full effect.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
Well i started the company in 2010, i really didnt do anything with it, until the spring of 2012, when i really put 100 percent into it. I work alone and hopeing someday that it can have my son take over the family buissiness
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
i really dont have any affiliations or certificates butg i do alot of research and studing in the landscape and horticulture trade
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I had a big deweeding job there was six garden beds of all different sizes, they were poorly maintained and neglected, it took me one full day to deweed the beds and prune all of the flowers and bushes... When i was finished the customer told me my pace was great and i know what im doing, he stressed that he had others do it and they "milked it". he was very pleased
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
how long in this line of work, why in this line of work, what are your rates for labor, what is your availability
- How many projects do you average in a year?
I average about seven projects a year, though this is good, i would like to get about or average fifteen a year
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
Its more than just raking and mowing it can get complex and need to know this like how long the grass should be in the hot summer months, were to cut when pruning ext.
- How did you get started?
I worked for other companys in the same trade and decided that i can and would start my own buissiness. I started with an old pick up truck and a push mower and other basic landscape tools
July 16, 2012
My yard looks better than it ever has! He is really a hard worker and he knows what he's doing, and he’s reasonably priced too! I highly recommend Darisse Landscape Maintenance.- Spear