David A. Kirst, CPA
Areas of service:San Jose, Santa Clara, Milpitas, Los Gatos, Campbell and Morgan Hill
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact David A. Kirst, CPA
Tax and Accounting Services
Request an estimate
David A. Kirst, CPA - San Jose, CA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that David Kirst may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About David A. Kirst, CPA
Hi, I am David A. Kirst, an active licensed California Certified Public Accountant (CPA) with an undergraduate degree in accounting and graduated degree in taxation.
Professional standards require me to keep up with the tax law changes. I pass this information on to my clients to maximize the tax benefit and minimize the tax liability and compliance costs.
My expertise is in closely business and individual taxes. Most of my clients run an S corporation, partnership, or single member LLC in the areas of real estate, professional services or distribution/manufacturing.
I am also experienced with both QuickBooks and Peachtree accounting software.
Over the years, I have seen many messy books when I prepared my clients' tax returns.
Poorly organized books cost your CPA a lot of time to fix and, in return, cost you a lot of money. Good accounting records help you understand your business operations and what financial position you are really in.
If you prefer to do your own books, I can assist you to set up and maintain the books. Of course, if you need more time to focus on growing your business, I can help stream line your finance and accounting processes.
Accounting & Tax Services Provided include:
- Monthly accounting and write-up reporting
- Sales and use tax filing
- Tax-oriented accounting and planning
- Accounting software consulting, implementation and or accounting system tune-up
- Advise on selection of S corporation, C corporation, LLC and partnership
- Advice and structure proper retirement plans for owners and employees
- Prepare federal, California and out-of-state individual income tax returns
- Prepare S corporation, C corporation, partnership and LLC income tax returns
- Provide tax planning
- Advise on international tax issues
- Representation before IRS, BOE and FTB
Contact me today!
Questions and answers
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
- Prepare Quarterly Estimated Tax Payments
- Provide tax saving suggestions
- Perform year-round tax planning
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
If you are looking to hire a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) ask them if their license is either Active or Inactive. You are better served with an active licensed professional who continues to be proactive in keeping their CPA license current.
Active licensed CPA’s fulfill the requirement of taking at minimum of forty hours of continuing professional education on an annual basis. Inactive CPA’s elect to pass on making this investment in their profession.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
I offer full-charge accounting, payroll, tax preparation, QuickBooks advice, accounting system maintenance, and monthly financial statement preparation. Along with these services, I offer valuable insight in ways to optimize your profitability and cash flow, and to minimize your taxes.
As part of my services, I offer business budgeting and forecasting. With this, you can see the financial effect of any major business decisions and transactions under consideration.