David's Mobile Automotive
Areas of service:Fargo and Moorhead
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact David's Mobile Automotive
Request an estimate
David's Mobile Automotive - Fargo, ND
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that David Engelke may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About David's Mobile Automotive
David’s Mobile Automotive’s business idea is that I can work in your garage or my shop. I will come to you or you can come to me at no extra charge.
My labor rate is $40 an hour and I do flat rate billing. What I tell you it will cost is what it will cost – no surprises. I can do almost anything you need done.
I was an ASE certified mechanic for Pep Boys in California before moving to Fargo.
Questions and answers
- How did you get started?
I have been working on cars and trucks since I was 15 years old and have kept up with current tech. as best to my ability.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
I am an ase certifed mechanic in front ends and brakes.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
My favorite job over the last 12 months is when I was able to fix an elderly lady’s car that needed cradle bushings for her car. The shop she went to told her that it would be $400. I was able to fix it for less than $60 parts and labor.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
we always need the year make and model of you car or truck. Millage is also helpful but not nessary.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
- Front end work
- Timing belts
- Tire rotations
- Oil changes
- Engine swaps
- Transmission services
- Tune ups
Also I provide free pickup and delivery.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
1000 or more i do this as part time job so i only have 3 days a week to this in. Work in a differant field to support my family and get good health ins.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
to me it seems that my front end shakes when i step on the brakes. That is because the front rotors are warped and need to be changed or turned.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Any and all follow up that may be required after the service is done. That would include me come to see the customer at his or her work or home.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Saveing money i very important but you also have to remember that the cheapest is not always the best and it goes the same for your more expensive shops because of a large over head always ask for reffernces.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
That we are all not out to rip you off I do this to make a litte money on the side but more to help people out that realy do need the help.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
for most shops it is check engine lite and most of the time the customer can got to the local parts store and get the problem solved them selves much cheaper
- What brands or products do you work with?
my main parts supplier is orylies and i also can use used parts from local junk yards. and can make parts on my own if need be.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
What experience do you have?
Do you have at least 3 references?
Where have you worked before?
Are you licensed and insured?
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I work localy and will be completly honest npo matter what and will always try and find the cheapest way to do the job to provide the very best quality at the lowest price possible.