Dawn To Dusk Movers
Areas of service:Apache Junction, Casa Grande and Arizona City
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Dawn To Dusk Movers
Moving and Cleaning Services
Request an estimate
Dawn To Dusk Movers - Arizona City, AZ
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Alex Ortega may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Dawn To Dusk Movers
Hi! I'm Alex Ortega, and I operate a local moving company. Dawn to Dusk Movers will help you load and unload your stuff efficiently and systematically. Cleaning services are available too, as well as driving services, if required.
My company is relatively new, as I have just branched off this year. However, my experience with my previous projects has made me credible to start this business.
I currently provide services within Arizona City, and I am willing to travel to as far as 100 miles from Arizona. I will be transferring to Joplin, Missouri soon.
Contact me, if you are within the area mentioned above and need to relocate.
Questions and answers
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
I would recommend that they have the information of the locations, point of pick up and point of drop off. I would also recommend they have dates and times available so that the movers may be able to schedule them right away, without having to call back to make the spot available.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
The most common jobs in this area of work is relocating within a one hundred mile radius. Whether it be a family relocating to a different area or a business relocation.
- What brands or products do you work with?
I work with any or all products to get the job done. I will not turn away from any brand or product, nor will I choose one over the other.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
They should ask about the experience the professional has in handling other people's belongings. They should also ask if they would respect their property like they would respect their own.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
What happens if the time exceeds what I ordered? If it goes over the time my customers have ordered, they can pay cash for the extra hours.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
I specialize in loading, unloading, and organizing your valuables in a timely and safe manner. I treat people with respect and value their valuables as if they were my own.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
I have experience with all affiliations. I have certifications through Uhaul University.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
What I do is a very physical demanding job. Although at times it may get tough, I really enjoy doing this kind of work because it gives me an opportunity to help others.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I am proud of all the jobs that I do. I treat everyone with respect and value their belongings. Not one of my projects has been better than any other. I always use quality in my work.
- How did you get started?
A professional mover hired me to be his second hand man. After doing quite a few jobs and getting experience, I decided it was time to branch out and offer my services to other areas as well.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
I have averaged about twenty jobs or more a month since I have started in this area of work. I pride myself in making sure the work is done professionally and in a timely manner.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
What I would recommend for customers who are looking to save money is that they should have the stuff packed and ready to be loaded when the movers arrive. I do offer packing services where I will help them pack, but if it is done when I get there it will save them hourly wages.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I am a very hard working person. I will not stop until the work is finished. I work professionally and in a timely manner to get the work done. I do not waste people's time or money. I will only be there until the work is done. I don't want my customers to pay more than they have to.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
After I have finished unloading the truck at the new location, I offer to help them place the furniture where they want it. I also reassemble furniture. I am willing to help with whatever they need to have done.