Deanna McAdams Virtual Services
Areas of service:La Mesa
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Deanna McAdams Virtual Services
Virtual Online Business Support
Request an estimate
Deanna McAdams Virtual Services - La Mesa, CA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Deanna Mcadams may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Deanna McAdams Virtual Services
Deanna McAdams Virtual Services offers quality virtual assistant services to help those up and coming business owners with their business activities.
I provide the following business solutions:
- Building / increasing online presence
- Developing lead generation process
- Creating systems for delivering products/services
- Setting up email marketing systems / CRMs
- Customer service/collection
- Marketing implementation
- Graphic design
- Website design
- Setting up teleclasses and webinars
- Coordinating live events
Contact me for all your virtual business support needs.
Questions and answers
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
I provide general follow up on completed work as well as continue to share new resources or tools they could use for their business.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
I average over 50 projects per year. I have 3 retainer clients and over 8 others who assign work to me on a project by project basis.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
I am a member of the International Virtual Assistant Association or IVAA. I am also a certified paralegal in the state of California.
- What brands or products do you work with?
I work with Email Marketing Support, WordPress Websites, HTML ezines, Infusionsoft, Aweber, 1Shoppingcart, Authorize.net, Quickbooks, PayPal, Self-Publishing sites like CreateSpace.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I am a part of The Gratitude Book Project Team. We publish books each year dedicated to spreading and sharing the message of gratitude.
- How did you get started?
I initially started working as a virtual paralegal. From there it grew to working with authors and professional coaches and then to public speakers.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Email Marketing Support, WordPress Websites, HTML ezines, Infusionsoft, Aweber, 1Shoppingcart, Authorize.net
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Customers should always ask how the professional likes to receive work or new assignments and what their process for providing status updates is.