Areas of service:Seattle, Kent, Bellevue, Renton, Federal Way, Auburn, Kirkland, Issaquah, Maple Valley and Mercer Island
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Dean's Electric
Request an estimate
Dean's Electric - Renton, WA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Dean Anderson may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Dean's Electric
We are experts in residential electrical work! We have 30 years of local experience, doing:
- Indoor and outdoor lighting
- Emergency generators
- Transfer panels
- Jacuzzis, spas and saunas
We offer 10% senior discounts on materials and labor as well as free estimates.
Questions and answers
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
1-year complete coverage.
Monthly specials and discounts for seniors and military.
- How did you get started?
My grand father father were master Electricians!
They used to wire a house in 1 Day for $100.00.
Note: That was running in a fuse panel, wiring, one outlet and one light with switch. <1920's>
- How many projects do you average in a year?
I would say 75 to 100. All in King County and sometimes
Snohomish & Piece counties.
Just finished a cabin in Darrington, which is a really beautiful place to be!
Met a lot of the townsfolk (1,400 people live there)
We will be going back for more projects and for my wife to paint plen air up there!
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
Licensed Washington State Residential Electrician (Since 1978)
Licensed Residential Contractor ( Since 1989 )
Member of AARP & AAA
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
How much do you charge per hour?
Answer: I charge by the job, so no matter how long
takes me you pay the same price. Also I do not charge for trips such as getting parts etc.
My price is what it is.
I usually take a small deposit and balance is due upon the
customers satisfaction at my finish..
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Troubleshooting Outlets Switches Lighting
New Panels Knob & Tube Wiring
Circuits for: Microwaves TV Computers Stoves Dryers Hot Water Heater Disposals Stoves Washing Machines Etc
Lighting indoor and outdoor
Jacuzzis Spas Saunas
Emergency generator transfer boxes
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
That I do not Have X-Ray Vision in looking at their floors,
walls and ceiling But I can save them money and time with a
FULL ONE YEAR WARRRENTY ON PARTS & LABOR!
I like to work with the customers to give them what they want!
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
See if they are licensed bonded and insured.
Get clients references from them.
Get at least 3 estimates or proposals.
Find out their warranty or guarantees.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Outdoor Lighting & Outlets
Emergency Generator switching
New Service Panel
Knob & Tube wiring
Apartments Residences Trailers RV'S
Decicated Circuits for:
- What brands or products do you work with?
Leviton Square D Cutler-Hammer Klein Southwire
Bryant Circle AW Midwest Homeline products
Westinghouse General Electric Carol Cable Wing Nut Company
Southwire products Lightolier Broan Fans Nutone Fans
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Work with me!
I can save you at least 40% over most jobs from your
I can tell you where to buy the best cheapest products
thus saving you lots more money!
Home Depoe is the Cheapest, decent Selection
Lowe's is Next in Price and selection
McLendon's is the highest of the 3 BUT has the best selection
this side of the Mississippi AND the Professional Clerks,
and they have been in business for over 80 years!
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I served in the US Coast Guard for 6 years during the Vietnam conflict.
I have a degree in business/investing.
I have been licensed as a Washington State Stock Broker
I have been investing since 1967.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Address's on the Contractor
3 Separate estimates (Proposals)
How long and where have they worked
What are their terms exactly!
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
Was contracted to fly to Alaska and install all Electrical for a remote hunting cabin. Had to make sure we had extra batteries for all of our tools as there wasn't any power there. It was an interesting & beautiful 7 days!