Numberz Taxes and Bookkeeping Services
Areas of service:Flagstaff
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Numberz Taxes and Bookkeeping Services
Tax & Bookkeeping Services
Request an estimate
Numberz Taxes and Bookkeeping Services - Flagstaff, AZ
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Deborah Conlee may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Numberz Taxes and Bookkeeping Services
Numberz Taxes and Bookkeeping Services provides comprehensive tax and bookkeeping services to individuals and businesses including the non-profit sector.
- Personal and business tax returns
- Non-filer and multi-year returns
- Non-resident and US citizen living/working abroad
- IRS e-filer
- IRS Certifying Acceptance Agent for ITIN
- Tax problem resolution, audit and examination services
- Bookkeeping, QuickBooks and many other programs
- Business start-up and compliance
Services are provided to all of Northern Arizona, and remotely by phone, mail, internet since 1993.
Contact us today!
Questions and answers
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
Enrolled Agents are IRS tested and monitored tax specialists who adhere to a very strict code of ethics and practice. We are required to keep current in our field and have to take continuing education every year from IRS approved providers.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Tax returns during the filing season, with non-filer multi-year returns and tax problem resolution filling the rest of the year.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
What can I make before I have to file a return?
I refer to the regulations based on their circumstances, amount and type of income for the answer.
I haven't filed taxes in 10 years. When will I stop receiving letters from the IRS?
Never. Let's do something about resolving the situation.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
How long have you been in practice?
May I contact your references?
Do you have experience in my situation?
What's the plan to resolve my issue?
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Keep comprehensive records of all of your transactions and reconcile bank statements and checkbook every month. Separate personal from business income and expenses to leave no doubt about what is taxable, don't pay personal expenses from the business account. Take a draw (taxable, generally) and pay your personal expenses from your personal account.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
All of your income and expense documents and your bookkeeping system in good order with all reconciliations complete for tax returns. For bookkeeping engagements every bank, credit & debit card statement with every reciept connected to them as well as info on individual transactions, whether personal, split, etc.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
I am an Enrolled Agent, Certifying Acceptance Agent for ITINs, IRS efile provider.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I take great pride in being able to figure out what a taxpayer may need and educating the taxpayer in such a way as to avoid unnecessary issues going forward.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
General tax practice in personal and business returns, extensive experience in non-profit sector, but have experience in retail, construction, food service, wholesale, farm and ranch, as well as many others.
- How did you get started?
Began preparing taxes to make extra money while working full time. Liked the dynamic nature of the field and kept going.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I settled a client's tax debt for .25 on the dollar and got another client's issue placed into uncollectible status.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
About 200 returns of all types, business start ups including non-profit 25, tax resolution 15 and ITIN 15.
- What brands or products do you work with?
Intuit products for tax and bookkeeping including QuickBooks desk top and online, all versions. Urban Institute 990 Online for non-profit compliance. Efile for Business for filing of W2s, 1099s of all types. SSA Tax Number match service and W2 efiling. Many other bookkeping programs to suit your needs.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Accuracy guarantee. Letter and field examination support and personal assistance to representation. Response to letters by taxing authorities. Review of current year circumstances to assure tax compliance. Free electronic copies of all returns and release of information to third party with written authorization.