Delicious Soul Food
Areas of service:Lansing and East Lansing
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
- Fixr Silver Member
Contact Delicious Soul Food
Request an estimate
Delicious Soul Food - Lansing, MI
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that LeKeisha Rembert may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Delicious Soul Food
Delicious Soul Food specializes in catering of food for your soul such as:
- Corn bread
- BBQ chicken and ribs
- Sweet potato pies
- Mac n cheese
- And so much more
For only $8.00 per person (prices varies depending on your needs), we offer a flexible menu. Let me know what you want and you got it. I have been doing catering for the last 10 years.
I am willing to work with any and all customers; just contact me today!
Questions and answers
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
all the questions that you need answered and how many people and what type of food you are looking for and have dates if possible.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
A very full stomach and a smile that can last for days and leave them wanting to come back again and again.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
I specialize in cooking all types of food for all different types of people. I love making people happy through their stomachs.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
shop around until you get the best deal. I make a gurantee to be out any competitor. I believe i am the cheapest in town if not let me know.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
weddings, wedding rehersal, holiday parties, group events, work events, receptions, church functions,
- How many projects do you average in a year?
I average anywhere between 50-100 catering jobs in a year,I usually do about 8 per month sometimes i do 2 in the same day.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
I dont have any certifications besides word of mouth and your very own taste buds i always let clients and potential clients test for themselves.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
How good my food really is they really are blown away once they taste it but until the moment they usually dont belive it.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I focused and willing and ready to get the job done i am punctual and honest and reliable and like to get the job done well.
- What brands or products do you work with?
I work with all different types of food i cater to the customer needs they tell me what they want and i make it for them
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
How long have you been doing this? 10 years and why dont you have a resturant open yet ? Because that is not want to do yet.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I catered a wedding for about 500 people and it went awesome i didnt think i could pull it off because it was so short notice but nope i did it and everything turned out great.
- How did you get started?
I have always loved cooking I have been cooking for me brothers and sisters when i was growing up and then i have been cooking for my family as well.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
How long have they been doing this type of work and do they have any referrals or pictures or testing of foods.