Areas of service:Akron, Canton, Massillon, Medina, Cuyahoga Falls, Strongsville, Barberton, Kent, Brunswick, North Canton, Alliance, Stow, Ravenna, Bedford, Chagrin Falls, North Royalton, Salem, Wadsworth, Maple Heights, Hudson, Uniontown, Solon and Independence.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact DeMercado Automotive
Request an estimate
DeMercado Automotive - Akron, OH
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Nicholas DeMercado may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About DeMercado Automotive
DeMercado Automotive is your affordable mechanic, performing quality work ranging from:
- Drive train
- Wiring problems
- Engine building
- Performance problems
- Check engine lights
- Passing E-check
- Small engine
- Aftermarket electronic installs
- Engine and transmission replacement/rebuilding
Contact us for a free estimate!
Questions and answers
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
I give free estimates. Individual price for each part written out for your eyes to see, labor cost can be itemized to fix just the parts you need to be on the road again. Come back to get the rest finished when you can afford it.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
Q: why is my check engine light on
A: most of the time is is as simple as not putting the gas
cap on tight.Bring your vehicle by to be put on diagnostic
scanner to get your results
Q: how much is it to fix my brakes
A: offer brake service at $60 per axle plus the price of parts(brake hardware only, does not cover anything hydraulic)
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Mechanic : automotive; A/C , brakes, suspension and steering, wiring, diagnostics, fuel system, engine mechanical, timing belts etc.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
What schooling have you had,
How long have you been working in the field
How big is your tool box
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I really love to build performance cars. My absolute favorite
one to date was a 97 prelude h22-A4. Bored it out, put some beefy aftermarket parts in it. Then watched the owner do a 3 gear burn out, simply amazed me
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Have your vehicle information ready.
year, make, model, engine size , VIN number if possible.
Makes for a much more accurate estimate when looking for the
- What brands or products do you work with?
I can work with all make and models of cars, vans, truck,
i do work on older motorcycles , preferably pre-fuel injected
Small engines are welcome too
I obtain my parts from local parts suppliers, autozone, advanced auto parts, o'reilly auto parts, summit racing
napa, federated, on occasion parts must be bought online
or through the dealer.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Brakes $60 per axle (hardware only,hydraulics extra)
A/C service is very common in the beginning of the summer
Coolant leaks are common when the temperature changes
hot to cold- cold to hot, summer to fall, winter to spring
Electrical issues are common all year round, being ohio we have salt eating away at electrical connections, they fail all the time