Dennis Foley Plumbing, Inc.
Areas of service:Boston, Lowell, Cambridge, Brockton, Lynn, Quincy, Somerville, Lawrence, Framingham, Waltham, Malden, Medford, Brookline, Peabody, Revere, Brighton, Methuen, Arlington, Salem, Beverly, Everett, Woburn, Jamaica Plain, Marlborough, Chelsea, Braintree, Watertown, Roslindale, Natick, Andover, Randolph, Lexington, Billerica, Norwood, Dracut, Tewksbury, Hyde Park, Mattapan, North Andover, Stoughton, Melrose, Saugus, Milton, Chelmsford, Danvers, Wakefield, Belmont, West Roxbury, Reading, Dedham, Burlington, Stoneham, Allston, Wilmington, Winchester, Westford, Canton and Marblehead.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Dennis Foley Plumbing, Inc.
Request an estimate
Dennis Foley Plumbing, Inc. - Somerville, MA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Dennis Foley may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Dennis Foley Plumbing, Inc.
Dennis Foley Plumbing, Inc. provides the following services:
- Gas fitting
- Steam heating
- Bathroom remodeling
- Kitchen remodeling
We are available to do work in the Greater Boston area.
If you are frustrated or upset by having to fix a wall, floor or ceiling, we are the ones to call.
We have been in business for 33 years.
Questions and answers
- How many projects do you average in a year?
Since a lot of our work is service-oriented, we perform hundreds of calls a year, with about a dozen or so larger projects.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
- Are they licensed and insured?
- Do they have the experience needed to understand the customer's problems?
- Do they do ongoing training in any technical aspects of the work?
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
We provide complete satisfaction.
We always call and check with the customer to make sure that their problem has been resolved.
We strive to keep in touch with our customers on a regular basis.
- What brands or products do you work with?
We prefer to install Buderus boilers, Superstore indirect water heaters and Rheem gas and electric water heaters.
We also install other brands of boilers when requested by the owners.
Unlike many installers, we actually service the boilers as well.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Thinking that they are saving money, many people buy cheap Home Depot junk.
The problem is it only lasts for a few years.
We can install more costly products that will last a long, long time, and in some cases we guarantee them for life.
In the long run, this saves you money.
Also, knowing the price of a job or repair in advance saves you money over paying someone by the hour.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
We have a customer that is saving a legitimate 60% on her heating bill!
Also, we RESTORED a 1920's vapor vacuum system.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We specialize in being a complete service provider for our customers.
Not only will we service your plumbing, heating and remodeling needs, we will arrange visits by our allied tradesmen to cover the areas that we don't.