Dependable Dog Walking
Areas of service:Philadelphia, Camden, Cherry Hill, Mount Laurel, Upper Darby, Havertown, Woodbury, Glenside, Drexel Hill, Lansdowne, Riverside, Springfield, Clifton Heights, Merchantville, Bryn Mawr, Darby, Huntingdon Valley and Broomall.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Dependable Dog Walking
Dependable Dog Walkers
Request an estimate
Dependable Dog Walking - Philadelphia, PA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Carlos Quering may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Dependable Dog Walking
Dependable Dog Walking provides quality dog walking services that would save you the hassle of walking your dog when you're busy.
We treat your dog as if it were our own. We therefore provide utmost care and love to your pet, allowing it to be healthy and lively.
Contact us if you're looking for a dog walking service that you can depend on.
Questions and answers
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Our services are all about saving money. With business and work, sometimes dog owners need a helping hand and that helps save money.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
Lots. I have a staff of four people and we are all at it all year around. We look forward to bringing our experience and ethics to you and your dog or dogs.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
All areas are specialty, from customer service and satisfaction too being a animal lover and a proud owner of 3 smart and healthy dogs.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
What time are you available?nWhat is your cost?nn1) We are available when you need us guaranteed.n2) Our prices are customized on s customer bas
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
Sorry. We have neither. This line of business doesn't require neither one. Just a passion for dog safety and a determined idea.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Walking and knowing the area is common. All my staff is familiar with Tri State area so knowing the local area's help because we wanna know the parks and recreation for the walk while with dog.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
My staff. I have great staff and we work together and all have great goals and achievements and look forward to continuing.
- How did you get started?
We decided to put what we love into practice and we did it intern for awhile and loved it. Now we are ready to expand and make a career out of what we love.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
Our friendly personality's and our business ethics. Passion for dogs comes nature to us. It gives Dependable a drive.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Dog feeding, cleaning up and customer satisfaction. Transportation is provided by us, we come to you at nothing extra.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Time schedule. It makes everything so easy to know the dates and times you need Dependable. And if your not ready, lets sit down and make sense of time.
- What brands or products do you work with?
The only product we use is a dog leash, which most of the time is provided by the client. We never impose changing anything the dogs owner has going already.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Professional References. Nowadays, you always wanna know basics about the person you deal with. This is a very important factor when dealing in business.