Dickerson A/C Heating
Cedar Hill, TX
Areas of service:Dallas, Fort Worth, Arlington, Garland, Irving, Mesquite, Grand Prairie, Carrollton, Richardson, North Richland Hills, Euless, Bedford, Grapevine, Burleson, Cleburne, Desoto, Duncanville, Hurst, Coppell, Mansfield, Waxahachie, Cedar Hill, Haltom City, Keller, Red Oak, Lancaster, Ennis and Southlake.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Dickerson A/C Heating
Request an estimate
Dickerson A/C Heating - Cedar Hill, TX
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Derrick Dickerson may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Dickerson A/C Heating
Dickerson A/C Heating is a company offering various HVAC services. We specialize in residential installs and service. We also do light commercial projects.
Our company believes in giving our customers quality service at competitive pricing.
We have 14 years of experience in the HVAC field.
Questions and answers
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
We offer a service agreement package on all of the work we do. We also give free maintenance for the first year on installed equipment.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
The most common jobs are replacement of parts and equipment.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
installation of equipment( condenser, furance,air handlers and duct work metal or flex. We also do Services. We also specialize in commercial mechanical installations of med. pressure duct, duct mate, vav boxes and fan powered boxes.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
are you a licensed contractor. How many years have you been in the trade.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
You have good and honest contractors that are not trying to take you for all your money and would like to help his or her community with low prices and quality work.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Be sure to keep the proper maintenance on your A/C system to avoid costly repairs and change out of equipment.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
- EPA certified
- State of Texas contractor's license
- What brands or products do you work with?
Goodman, Trane, Carrier, Comfortair, Amana,
- How did you get started?
I started out as a driver in the trade and worked my way up to the warehouse coordinator. After that I went out in the field working in the residential side for four years then moved to the commercial side for ten years where I then moved up and became a foreman and ran numerous jobs for three years. I then decided to start my own business Dickerson A/C & Heating and have been in business for the last three years.