Dianes Freelance Photography
Areas of service:Wilmington, Myrtle Beach, Jacksonville, Goldsboro, Conway, Georgetown, Clinton, Dunn and Bolivia
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Dianes Freelance Photography
Request an estimate
Dianes Freelance Photography - Bolivia, NC
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Elizabeth Diane Haskin may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Dianes Freelance Photography
Hi! My name is Elizabeth Diane Haskin. I am just starting my own photography business. I am trying to get photo shoots to help me make ends meet. I would like to start a business capturing special memories for people. I offer many different types of photography except nude pictures.
My area of service includes parts of SC and Brunswick, NC. Also, as far as New Hanover County at some point. I started this in January of 2012 and I am out to create memories of each client I serve. I love taking pictures since I can remember and I aim to please all I work for.
Contact me today for further details.
Questions and answers
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
Well sitting down with my daughter and grandkids all four of them,and I had them put on differnt cloths and differnt poses and just made a day of taking pictures of them and all there happy faces.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
- Pricing and quality?
- Will get my money's worth?
- How will it be done?
- What types of jobs are the most common?
weddings,portraits,family portraits,birthday parities,just basic photographs.Some time portfolios for fashion jobs and just pictures making memories.for many differnt moments are manydiffernt needs it is all up to the customers.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Want your needs are what you want,your budject,how muvh you are wanting to spend,and the quailty you expect for your money,AKA getting your money worth.
- What brands or products do you work with?
Canon camera,hp printer,as well as hp photo paper.hp printer ink,I mosely work with hp prodects I like there quality and extended use of may thing lie more pictures with their ink and better looking pictures on their photo paper.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
Well I am outgoing and I wish to make people and there families hapy.I promise to do my very best, and fix it if the customers are not happy.My goal is to make you happy and enjoy a life time of memories.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
- Event Photography (weddings, birthday parties, baptismal, corporate events, etc.)
- Landscape Photography
- Nature Photography
- And More
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
A package deal and sit down with the photographer and discusse the needs and wants, of the photography you desire,and about want you want andhow many,you request.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
I am curnely workin on my BA in photography,I have a certification in C.N.A.,Medical codeing,CPR,some fire fighter certifications,GED,and some others but thats about all.
- How did you get started?
I have been taking pictures since i was around 3 yrs old and I have never stopped.I like making memories for my family and friends and for the other people as well, i love meeting people and doing what i can to make there memories the best and making them happy.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
I am in it to make my customers happy and to give them life long memories,I only want to make memories that last a life time,they caan pass on to their childern,and their childerns, childern.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
Well i am just starting with the business and I have done may projects just yet but i have taken around 50,000 plus pictures and made around 9000$ so far this year.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
What do you offer? All kinds of photography.
How much does it cost? I have many differnt prices and reasonable prices.
What kind of packages do you have? I have many differnt packages and many differnt sizes an.d prices,my packages range between 20.00 dollars basics and up.Wedding packages are higher but they range from 200.00 to 5000,and 5000 being the highest and biggest wedding package I have.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
I provide follow-ups to the clients. I make sure that I have provided everything that they needed. If they will need additional help, it won't be a problem.