Areas of service:Phoenix, Mesa, Glendale, Scottsdale, Chandler, Tempe, Peoria, Gilbert, Sun City, Avondale, Surprise, Sun City West, Cave Creek and Fountain Hills.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Digital Remedy
Computer Repairs, Upgrades and Tune Up
Request an estimate
Digital Remedy - Phoenix, AZ
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that James Hand may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Digital Remedy
Digital Remedy is a dependable company dedicated in providing quality computer services to the greater Phoenix area for more than three years. We offer first-rate services such as:
- Computer Repairs
- Software Upgrades
- Hardware Tune ups
- Same Day Pick up
- Next Day Delivery
We believe that --- Computers Need Love Too. For that reason, as the company owner and Lead Tech, I take pride to check our clients’ computers personally and always make sure to deliver quality services that our customers deserve. Call us today!
Questions and answers
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
The following are important questions to ask before hiring someone to fix your computer:
1. What kind of experience do you have?
2. Do you actually know what you’re doing?
3. Are you an honest technician?
4. What are your hour rates?
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We Specialize in:
- Home Networks and Printer Setups
- Home Computer Repair, Tune ups and Upgrades
- Laptop Repairs ranging from Motherboard Problems to Screen Repair
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
I believe in obtaining good relationships with my clientele. I guarantee my work for 30 days after the works done; if a problem arises from something I worked on I'll get it back to the perfect state as it was at before.