Areas of service:Toledo, Bowling Green, Perrysburg, Sylvania, Maumee, Temperance and Northwood
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
- Fixr Bronze Member
Contact Direct Fitness
Mobile Personal Training Company
Request an estimate
Direct Fitness - Northwood, OH
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Bryan Dusseau may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Direct Fitness
Direct Fitness is a mobile personal training company. We come to you, or meet at a convenient location. Equipment is provided for you. We specialize in fat loss for middle age women.
We also specialize in boot camp/group personal training (which has all ages, male and female).
Results are phenomenal. It is a big shock to look down on the scale and lose 8lbs in your first week. The method we use is healthy, no gimmicks, no products, or cons. But it does take hard work.
It may be the hardest thing you ever did in your life. We are trying to reverse what you did in your whole life, and create a healthy lifestyle. It is not easy.
Consultations (comes with personal training for free): We check your body fat percentage, Body Mass Index, Body Circumference, nutritional guidelines, questionnaire, an in depth discussion on how to meet your goals.
Donít worry about wasting money; Your first session is free! This way we can see if we are a good fit for each other.
Contact us today!
Questions and answers
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
We would recommend group personal training and boot camp for saving money.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
How can I lose fat in my stomach, arms, and thighs?
The truth is, you can't spot reduce. It comes off evenly. If anything, you see it in the face first. Wherever you have the most fat, that will be the last thing to go.
- What brands or products do you work with?
We have workout equipment, and equipment for consultations.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
There is always room for improvement. We are flexible. After a few months of training, we may drop it down to once a week, then once a month.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Personal training, life coaching, nutrition, boot camp and stress relief.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
Too many to count. We hold boot camps, group personal training, and one on one personal training. We also help people online.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
We recommend to check for any health problems.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Are you certified?
Who are you certified through?
Do you have any education?
What are your clients like?
What do you specialize in?
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
We wish that they could understand the whole process. It is common to be nervous, or fear of failure. Most people fail, because they don't even try. Give it a try. The first session is free, you need to take advantage of that.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
Bryan loves music. He grew up as a singer/songwriter. It is his other passion.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
Our latest client lost 25 pounds in 6 weeks. No supplements, no gimmicks, it is all real. Just education, dedication, and trust.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Group Personal Training.
- How did you get started?
Bryan was going to college for physical therapy. He applied at the YMCA. He decided that personal training would be a great experience for his resume. He then found his new passion.