Areas of service:Austin, Round Rock, New Braunfels, San Marcos, Georgetown, Pflugerville, Cedar Park and Leander
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact DJ ATX
Professional and Affordable DJ Service
Request an estimate
DJ ATX - Austin, TX
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Chad Fisher may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About DJ ATX
DJ ATX is operated and owned by a 2nd generation DJ with more than eight years of experience in providing DJ services. DJ ATX has performed for hundreds of Weddings, but also performs for Birthday, Company as well as Holiday Parties and has done practically any type of event you can imagine. In fact, they have over 35,000 songs in their music library and can download anything they don't have for your special day.
At DJ ATX, our goal is to provide quality and professional DJ services at a price that people can afford. Most DJ's charge hundreds extra for:
- Dance Lights
- Microphone Rental
- Emcee Duties
But that's all free with DJ ATX! Our all-inclusive packages offer incredibly simple pricing that takes the headache out of selecting what's right for you. Prices start at just $125 per hour. With everything included!
DJ ATX offers:
- Free Set-Up and Tear Down
- 8 Free Dance Lights
- Free Microphone Rental
- Free Emceeing For Your Event
Moreover, we have a $1,500+ Dance Lighting System along with some of the most powerful sound equipment available. Contact us today!
Questions and answers
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
DJ ATX specializes in Weddings, Company Events and Parties. I have performed for hundreds of weddings and specialize in virtually every form of music:
- Top 40
If you send me a playlist, I'll be sure to have your songs ready for your special day. I offer up to 8 dance lights for free, and for sure, this will bring any party to life.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
If I take any photos, I'll email a select few to the client if they wish to have them.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
1. How many years of experience do you have and what type of equipment do you work with?
A lot of times customers don't know how much experience their prospective DJ has. It's important that they've done many weddings in different situations with different crowds.
2. How many songs do you have in your library?
So many times I've heard clients say they hired a DJ in the past that didn't have any songs their guests requested. It's important to know how many songs they have in their library. I carry over 45,000 songs and counting. In fact, I download all the newest songs every Tuesday.