Areas of service:Edmonds, Oak Harbor, Port Angeles, Stanwood, Silverdale, Poulsbo, Sequim and Port Townsend
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Request an estimate
DJ-YungBeetz - Port Townsend, WA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Jesus Perales may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
I'm Jesus Perales aka DJ-YungBeatz. I charge $200 for the first 3 hours. then i charge $50 more for every additional hour. I have all kinds of music. i will play at any event, (wedding receptions, graduation parties, reunions, school dances, etc. etc.
If I am playing at a Wedding I do not do any of the announcing, i only entertain.
- Hip Hop
- Dance Music
- Classic Rock
- Wedding Music
- SlowDance Music
- And More
I play in all types of event. Contact DJ-YungBeatz for details.
Questions and answers
- How did you get started?
The way I got started was that my uncle is one of the biggest dj's in mexico, and he told me to try and start to be a dj.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
- How many customers have you had?
- What is your hourly rate if you have one?
- Parties of how long will you do?
- What kind of equipment and lights do you have?
- Do you take checks?
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
The event i am most proud of is the first time i brought lights to a party. everybody loved the lights and music i had.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
I specialize in music, I also specialize in disc jockeying (DJ). I know a lot about music, maybe not everything but i know way more than the average person would know.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
If you are looking to save money hire me.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
Being a Disc Jockey, is not just saying you are going to be a Disc Jockey, it is hard work, and you have to work hard at it to be good.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
The most frequent questions i get are, how much do you charge? my answer is I charge $200 for the first 3 hours, and then every additional hour is $50 for every hour.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
I do not provide any services after the event has finished, but i do provide services during the event. services like, laser lights, led lights,fog machines, and great music.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
The most jobs common are birthday parties and weddings, sometimes they could be house parties. i have done mostly large birthday parties.
- What brands or products do you work with?
I work with American Dj, and Eliminator lighting. American Dj are the best dj product selling company.