DJ Luna Entertainment
Areas of service:Fort Lauderdale, Pompano Beach, Hollywood, Hialeah, Boca Raton, Lake Worth, Boynton Beach, Miami Beach, Opa Locka, Homestead, Delray Beach, Deerfield Beach, Hallandale and North Miami Beach.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
- Fixr Silver Member
Contact DJ Luna Entertainment
DJ Services - Weddings, Quinces, Bodas
Request an estimate
DJ Luna Entertainment - Hollywood, FL
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Enrique Garcia may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About DJ Luna Entertainment
DJ services for weddings, quinceañeras, corporate parties, and private events.
Fully insured, truely bilingual English/Spanish
I have a collection for various genres of music including:
- Top 40 songs of the time
- Hip hop
- 80's and 90's
We are a fully insured company, serving all of South Florida.
Questions and answers
- What types of jobs are the most common?
For me I do more Quinces and weddings than anything else but really can do any thing:
- baby showers
- birthday parties
- company picnic
- store promotions
- sweet 16s
- weddings (bodas)
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We specialize in events like:
- Sweet 16
- Baby showers
- House parties
- Holiday parties
- Corporate parties
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Like most things, when it comes to a DJ, you get what you pay for.
Don't just pick a DJ based on price. There may be a reason why the DJ is so cheap like having no insurance, pro equipment or experience. Talk and meet a few DJs before making a choice.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
- follow up call
- thank you letter or email
- I will ask if ok to use as reference
- Can I get a testimonial
- Anything about my service they did not like
- Ask if they would recommend me to a friend or family
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
They should ask about:
- Insurance, which is required by most venues
- Meeting with DJ who will actually play music at the event
- Going over music to play or not play
- Planning the itinerary for introductions and announcements
September 14, 2012
I loved it! Great job, Enrique! #1!- G