Areas of service:Saint Louis, Ballwin, Belleville, Saint Peters, East Saint Louis, Chesterfield, Fenton, Arnold, Festus, Farmington, Maryland Heights, Washington, De Soto and Hillsboro.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact DJ Rob
Request an estimate
DJ Rob - Hillsboro, MO
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Robert Allen may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About DJ Rob
My name is Robert Allen also known as DJ Rob. I can do anything from weddings, banquets to private parties and dances around the Fenton and surrounding areas.
I love helping people have successful parties with good times, low prices, and great music!
Contact me today!
Questions and answers
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Knowing what kind of music you want and how you want the event to be done.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
I specialize in private parties and love the atmosphere of people having a good time and dancing to some good music.
I have all kinds of variety. Anywhere from country to rap, hip hop to dubstep, and rock to techno. So more than likely I'll have a playlist for your occasion.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
Well I started less than a year ago, but based on this rate I would say twice a month, but it is starting to pick up.
- How did you get started?
I've always loved music and I've played the drums for many years. I transferred that passion for music into something I could do for fun and for a job.
I love mixing music and listening to all types of music. I know some friends that are DJ's and they helped me get started.
- What brands or products do you work with?
Jbl speakers(top of the line) very loud and good quality. Amazing for any event. And American DJ lights and lasers.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Does this DJ know a lot about music?
What are the prices?
Can the Dj read a crowd and know what music to play in any circumstance?
And is the Dj energetic?
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Private parties and weddings.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
For loyal customers I try to come up with deals and savings just for them.
Also, I will stay longer if the event carries on longer than expected!
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I am going to school to be a pharmacist.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
No official certifications, I'm still in college.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
What are your prices? $40 for parties(per hr) and $60 for other events(per hr).
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
I always help people work out deals and save money.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
I wish customers realized how important good music is for a bumping party or dance.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I did a gig about a month ago for a lady that was surprising many of her friends. She just bought a lake house and was throwing a party in celebration of her new home.
The event went over and everyone was dancing and having fun. I stayed later than they told me I would have to and didn't charge them extra. The lady made me some business cards and thanked me.