Areas of service:Sacramento, Elk Grove, Citrus Heights, Roseville, Fairfield, Davis, Carmichael, Folsom, Rancho Cordova, Fair Oaks, Rocklin, Antelope, North Highlands, Orangevale, West Sacramento, Oakley, Shingle Springs, Galt, El Dorado Hills and Granite Bay.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact DJ Tile
Request an estimate
DJ Tile - Elk Grove, CA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that David Johnson may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About DJ Tile
DJ Tile is a licensed and bonded stone and tile installation company with more than 20 years of remodeling experience. We install ceramic, porcelain, marble, granite, travertine, limestone, slate, and glass tile. We specialize in bathrooms, floors, showers, kitchens, and patios.
Questions and answers
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Home remodeling, kitchen remodeling, bathroom remodeling, flooring, fireplaces, ceramic tile, porcelain tile, marble, granite, limestone, and glass tile.
- How did you get started?
I started working with my brother when I was 20 years old. I started as an apprentice at a small tile company and worked my way up to become a licensed tile contractor.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
We give a one-year warranty, checking back with customers after job is completed.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Are you licensed?
Do you give free estimates?
Do you do custom installs?
Do you perform demolitions?
How many years of experience do you have?
Do you have references?
Do you have pictures of your work?
How long have you been in business?
Do you do your own work?
Do you have employees?
Are you local?
Do you do commercial jobs?