DK Lawn Care
Areas of service:Cincinnati and Fairfield
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact DK Lawn Care
Residential Lawn Care
Request an estimate
DK Lawn Care - Cincinnati, OH
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Dave Orr may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About DK Lawn Care
DK Lawn is a family-operated company based in Cincinnati, Ohio. Lawn maintenance is our main business.
We cut, trim and blow for a low price. We are available for a weekly service or once in every ten days. We also offer mulching, spring and fall cleanups and a variety of other jobs.
We're passionate about all the work we do! We are a family business that is small enough to give personal attention but big enough to get the job done. We're big enough to provide excellent, satisfaction-guaranteed service, yet small enough to take care of every client we provide for.
Give us a shot! Contact us today!
Questions and answers
- How many projects do you average in a year?
We average around 25-30 full time clients a year and receive over 15 one-time jobs per season. We treat all jobs with the proper attention they deserve
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Our work is usually never finished! We provide weekly cutting or every 10 days. The busiest time is spring, so we generally cut every 7 days.
- What brands or products do you work with?
We only use the best and top commercial brands to do our business. That includes Toro and Honda mowers and Stihl handheld equipment.
- How did you get started?
DK Lawn is a family operated company based in Cincinnati, Ohio. Professional and caring. We're passionate
about all the work we do! We're big enough to provide excellent, satisfaction guaranteed service yet small
enough to take care of every client we provide for. Give us a shot! Call us or contact us today!
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Lawn Maintenance, Mulching, Spring and Fall Cleanups, Debris Removal and many other small jobs that people generally don't want to do.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
How often will the grass be cut?
Will they provide trimming and blowing with the mowing price?
How do they accept payment?