DLJ Bookkeeping and Accounting Services
Areas of service:Oceanside, Vista, Carlsbad, San Marcos and Encinitas
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
- Fixr Silver Member
Contact DLJ Bookkeeping and Accounting Services
Bookkeeping and Accounting
Request an estimate
DLJ Bookkeeping and Accounting Services - Carlsbad, CA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Dianne Johnston may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About DLJ Bookkeeping and Accounting Services
DLJ Bookkeeping and Accounting Services offers businesses with a full range of accounting and bookkeeping services. I have over 15 years of experience in broad-based accounting.
I can help give you peace of mind when it comes to your accounting and bookkeeping needs. This will help give you the freedom to concentrate on building your business and helping your customers.
- Daily Money Management
- Small Business Accounting
- General Ledger
- Audit Preparation
- Bank Reconciliation
Questions and answers
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
- QuickBooks support, including setup, tune-up, and training
- Trial balance sheet
- Receivables and payables
- Payroll and tax payments
- Financial statements
- Reports and report reconciliation
- Employee benefits
- Sales tax
- Year end 1099s and W2s
- Budgeting and cash flow analysis
- Personal bill pay for busy Individuals
- Finalized financial reports for tax preparation
- How many projects do you average in a year?
Too many to count. I cover 3 main areas:
- Small Business
- Projects for Corporations.
I have had many clients in each area over the last year.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
- What type of company are you?
- Number of employees?
- Current software programs being used.
What are your exact needs and wishes?
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Be organized. Look at what you are spending money on in detail. Make sure you are capturing all the tax deductions you can annually.
- What brands or products do you work with?
- Cost Point/Deltek
- Great Plains
- Sage Peachtree
- IBM Cognos Impromptu
- Advanced Excel
- Microsoft Share Point
- Power Point
- Lotus Notes
- SAP Crystal Reports
- Various HRIS and UNIX
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I am a dedicated bookkeeper, with over fifteenyears of broad-based experience in all areas of accounting, payroll, financial reporting, compliance issues (State and Federal),benefits, and office administration.
I strong problem solving skills and attention to details to each of my clients. I am proficient in most accounting and financial software programs and platforms.
I am certified in Quickbooks. I use my expertise to set up financial management systems in order to meet my clients' specific needs. I offer training as well to ensure smooth transitions and effective re-tooling.
You can count on my devotion to utmost customer service. You can rest assured that I deliver the highest quality of work. I routinely exceed my customers' expectations.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
- Degree in Accounting/ Finances
- Certification in Quickbooks and Crystal Reporting
- Member of the American Institute of Professional Bookkeepers
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
- How much do you charge?
$35-$45/hr or a flat monthly fee, whichever is more cost efficient for my client.
- Do you work from your office, or will you come to my location?
I do whatever works out best for my client. I have QuickBooks if you would like me to do your bookkeeping at my location.
- What services do I prove?
My services are customized to each client's needs.
- Are you a CPA?
No, I am a bookkeeping/ accountant but prove all financial information need by your CPA to complete your taxes.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
- Their experience and knowledge.
- What services are not included?
- I would interview them just like you would a new employee or business partner.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
Outsourcing your bookkeeping and accounting needs will give you:n Peace of mindn Freedom to concentrate on your customers and building your businessn Reduce tax liabilityn Maintain confidentiality of sensitive financial informationn Control costs and cash flow management
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Retail Shops, Construction Company, Salons, Tattoo Parlors, Personal Finances, and many other industries.
- How did you get started?
I work in the corporate industry for over 15 years and decided I wanted to help small businesses succeed. I started my company almost 2 years ago, and it has been amazing.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
If any questions ever come up about the work I have done, I am always available. I stand behind my work 100% and, if ever audited, will assist for any completed job I have done.
Also included with my service, you may call me anytime if you have questions or need help with anything. Customer service is top priority to me. I will take care of your books so you can run your business.
April 18, 2012
I opened my business last summer and had been putting off sorting through my sales and receipts. I found Dianne and could not have been happier with all she's done for me! Not only did she reconcile my 2011 statements, but she set me up for an easier 2012 and did my taxes! Such a great find! I recommend her to everyone.- Rachelle Smith
April 18, 2012
I met Dianne when I was in a pretty bad bookkeeping bind that I could not get out of myself. She came to my home and we worked on my accounts until we were done. I gave her our invoices and she figured them in a very timely manner. After being in a paperwork nightmare, I am up to speed with all of my taxes. I am very happy with Dianne and her company and will be using her all through 2012 as well.- Gosch