Areas of service:Dallas, Fort Worth, Arlington, Irving, Grand Prairie, Carrollton, Lewisville, North Richland Hills, Euless, Flower Mound, Bedford, Grapevine, Burleson, Desoto, Duncanville, Hurst, Coppell, Mansfield, Cedar Hill, Haltom City, The Colony, Keller and Southlake.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
- Fixr Silver Member
Request an estimate
DNAj - Bedford, TX
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Andrew Weaver may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
Hello, I'm Andrew. I offer DJ services for events from simple house parties, to weddings and raves.
I can bring all the sound, lights and vibe you need to get your event on the road.
My rates vary on equipment wanted and complexity of event.
Contact me today so we can talk about my services.
Questions and answers
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
All types of events, weddings to quinces, hose parties to raves I can bring the party to where ever you are at.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I was the DJ in a house party on April 20, 2012.
The event went beautifully, the audience was perfect and the sound was terrific. It was pretty easy to read the crowd, and they enjoyed the music that I played.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
If the area is trashed, I help clean up even if it isn't specifically my area. And as assumed, I take complete care of packing up my equipment.
- What brands or products do you work with?
I work with my laptop, the Native Instruments Kontrol S4, Traktor Pro-2, a pair of Alto TS115A speakers and a Harbinger HP118S subwoofer.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
The should know about:
- Length of the gig
- The time of day
- The date
- What equipment is wanted
- The price range that they are looking for
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
They should ask about:
- What kind of equipment the dj has to bring
- The value of said equipment
- Musical specializations
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Always talk to your DJ of choice. Just because they propose a price that isn't right for you doesn't mean deals can't be met.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
Q- How much do you charge per hour?
A- That depends on the equipment you would like to be brought, and the formality of the event.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
It is more complicated than it looks, which is part of the reason why not everyone is made for the job.
May 1, 2012
Dude's amazing. Amazing mixes and live performances. I saw him at a rave, and his mixing and DJ'ing was pure perfect!- Mir
May 1, 2012
DNAj has hella swag. Amazing mixes.- MIR
May 1, 2012
Great DJ! He knows how to keep the party going and how to get it started. Great music selection, always knows what to play. Overall, he’s a very good DJ at a great price.- Mace